Chapter 12

It was the next day and Lucifer was sleeping on Alastor's bed cuddling him, Alastor was obviously still awake reading his book as he was shirtless and some deer fluff was shown on his chest along with scars on his body which had always been there even when he was alive. Alastor then looked at Lucifer who was wearing Alastor's coat, Alastor then kissed Lucifer's head as he held onto Lucifer, he didn't wake up Lucifer since the short king probably hasn't slept in days. So Alastor just read a book that was by the nightstand as he ruffled through Lucifer's hair.

After, a couple of hours later, a knock was at the door as he jumped a bit, having Lucifer wake up as he rubbed his eyes. "Hm...? What happened Al...? Wait... Shit..." Lucifer said as his face was blushing a golden color. "Yes Luci?" Alastor said as he tilted his head. "Did we uh.... Y'know..? Last night...?" Lucifer said as he was flustered and embarrassed and was even worried about it. ".... Please don't remind me, it was a one time thing.... It won't happen again, darling" Alastor said as he kissed Lucifer's forehead. "Fuck me.... And you even bit me-" Lucifer said as he revealed bite marks all over his body.

"Hmm.... I couldn't resist that tasty blood of yours~" Alastor said as he chuckled before licking his lips. "Besides you seemed to enjoy it quite well~"

"Shush Al...." Lucifer said as he remembered turning into his female form throughout THAT, but he shrugs it off thinking it was nothing. Then he got startled when he heard the door again.

"Ah yes, I think you should go to your room unless you want others to find out about us, hm?~" Alastor said as he gave Lucifer a kiss before getting up and putting on his nightgown.

"Yeah I know.... See you later Al" Lucifer said as he teleported away to his room now. Alastor then opened the door and saw Husk standing there all impatient like.

"What is it, Husker?" Alastor asked him as he crossed his arms.

"What the fuck is with you? I'm only asking because Charlie is forcing me to, I honestly don't give a shit if you're upset" Husk said as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm perfectly fine now Husker, now shoo"

"Are you sure it isn't about your crush on the fucking king or what?" Husk then asked as he gave an annoyed look. Then Alastor's eye twitched before saying, "Don't you mention that.... Ever again... It isn't your business Husker...."

"Jeez fine, ok then, I'll leave your ass alone" Husk said before heading downstairs.

--

When both Lucifer and Alastor went downstairs, the fun-sized king decided to get dressed but forgot to brush his hair as he went downstairs and hugged his daughter. Adam was downstairs as he noticed Lucifer's hair as he made a smug grin.

"Ohhh? That hair gives away the fact that you fucked someone last night, who did you fucked, hmmm?" Adam said as he snickered.

Lucifer then got nervous before saying, "haha very funny... But I would never...!"

"Hm... Why are you wearing a scarf over your neck then?" Adam said as he noticed the scarf.

"Don't you question me! I just felt like wearing it! Also shut up before I will make you shut up!" Lucifer said as he snarled at Adam.

"Mmm make me bitch!" Adam said as he flipped off Lucifer.

"I CAN LITERALLY TAKE YOUR ASS DOWN AGAIN" Lucifer said as his horns were showing due to him being angry, and for some reason he was way more angry than usual.

"Dude chill" Adam said as he rolled his eyes annoyed with him.

"NO I WILL NOT! I WILL END YOU!!" Lucifer said as he was still angry. Charlie then hugs his dad as she patted his back to calm him down. Lucifer eventually did but then he started to cry uncontrollably.

"Dad...? Are you ok..?! What's wrong....?" Charlie asked her dad all worried. "I'm just feeling very emotional now.... Maybe breakfast might help me..." Lucifer said as he sniffs. "Alright...! We can make pancakes then!" Charlie said as she headed to the kitchen and saw Alastor eating a demon's arm before getting the ingredients for pancakes.

"So Alastor, you are alright now right?" Charlie asked him to see if he was ok.

"Of course my dear! Why wouldn't I be?" Alastor said as he continues to eat the arm.

".... I was just checking" Charlie said as she got everything for pancakes. Lucifer then went to Alastor and hugged him from behind, wanting hugs now.

"Luci.... Not now, your daughter is here.... I thought you didn't want others to know about us? Especially your daughter?" Alastor then whispered to Lucifer quietly so Charlie wouldn't hear. "Hmm.... I want cuddles.. Al..." Lucifer whispers to Alastor, as he picks up Lucifer and sits him down on the table before Charlie could see, Lucifer then makes a pouty look on his face as Alastor rolls his eyes playfully. "Later we can cuddle Lu..." Alastor whispered to Lucifer before he went back to eating the random arm.

"Hmph...." Lucifer said as he pouts before crossing his arms. Adam saw the whole thing as he walked into the kitchen.

"Heya bitch, I think your dad and the furry are fucking or dating" Adam said as he pointed at the two.

"My name is Charlie also please stop, I know for a fact my dad isn't gay, besides he would have told me he was bisexual or pansexual!" Charlie said, as she was confident in her answer.

"They were whispering something fucking bitch!! And I will find out what!" Adam said as he looks at the two.

"Haha, sorry but you are so wrong!" Alastor said as his ears twitched in annoyance by Adam's presence.

Adam then made a "hmm" noise as he quickly went to Lucifer and pulled off the scarf, only to see bite marks that were barely healing.

"AHA! I knew something was off!" Adam said just before Alastor used his tentacles and choked Adam by the neck before throwing him out of the kitchen. Alastor then picked up the scarf and gave it to Lucifer as the shortie quickly put it on before Charlie could turn around.

"Hmm... Charlie? Can I have my pancakes with pickles?" Lucifer then asked.

"Pardon pickles...?" Alastor then gave a weird look at Lucifer.

"I'm craving for some pickles with my pancakes, what's wrong with that?" Lucifer said as he tilted his head.

"Disgusting..." Alastor said.

"Fuck you then" Lucifer said as he crossed his arms.

"Uhh... Sure dad??" Charlie said as she pulled out the pickles in the fridge.

To be continued!!

Enjoy this for now, guess what is wrong with Lucifer too! Now eat up this chapter for now!