Some things

So Hi I'm your Author well to be honest I feel like I'm writing this to myself but anyways. Thank you if you are reading this.

This will be my first time writing a book.

Also English isn't my first language so beware of my English because there can be Grammatical mistakes in the Book and I'm sorry for that in advance.

Also all the pictures and arts used in this book are not mine they all belong to their respectful owner and I don't own Tokyo Revengers it belongs to Ken Wakui.

Only the Idea and the writing is Mine and some of the characters are mine I will mention my original character in end of those chapters where they all are.

This will be a Takeharem / Alltake , femtakemichi book.
Other ship Yuzuha x Senju x Emma x Hina.
There will be Angst I guess maybe I'm not sure so yeah
This book at some point doesn't follow the Manga.
Read it at your own risk and please be nice because I may not be that much good at writing.

I'm also not sure about updates like the updates can be daily, or weekly hehe sorry for that, honestly I'm still feeling like I'm writing this to myself but yeah , also I am writing this because I feel like we need more alltake , that's what got me motivated all of a sudden to write this book I'm an idiot only.

So yeah hope you enjoy your time while reading this Book of mine 💛🌼.