3rd

*"...."* Means speaking
*'....'* Means thoughts
*(.....)* Means Author speaking

                                   ~~~

Still in Takemichi's POV
'Right after they left I came out from the place I was hiding behind and then I went towards the boy and the girl, they immediately backed away from me , and seeing this my heart sank into sorrow, poor souls they don't deserve it but now I need to assure them, that I mean no harm to them , so that's what I did'.

"Hey it's okay I mean no harm and I was the one who helped you a few seconds ago so don't be scared guys it's fine , you are safe now" I said in soft tone and with a soft smile trying to reach out to them.

"Huh you were the one to save us thank you so m-much, I don't know what would have happened to us if you weren't there to help us today thank you thank y-you so m-much, I can't explain how thankful I am right now thank you so much our Savior" said the boy almost tearing up.

"Y-yeah t-thank you s-so m-much I-i d-dont know w-what t-they w-would h-have d-done t-to m-me and h-him i-if i-it w-weren't f-for you s-saving u-us m-maybe t-they w-would h-have r-raped a-and k-killed m-me and h-him so thank you so m-much , w-we o-owe y-you our life" said the girl while crying miserably.

"No no don't say like that see you two are safe now and I am here now so don't thank me so much I did what I felt like I should be doing as an another fellow human being, I couldn't just left you there like that right so don't say like that, you are totally safe now hmm"I said while hugging the girl and helping her and the boy.

'And that's when Hina also came running towards me , checking me for any injuries, awww she is so sweet I thought, and Hina after making sure I was okay she turned to the boy and the girl and then she also assured them saying it was okay , they safe and that I saved them , hearing that I blushed feeling shy and embarrassed but quickly shrug off and I helped the girl stand wrapping her hands around my waist and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders giving her support'.

'Hina also helped the boy stand and then she came towards me and held my hand after that we headed towards the hospital'.

End of Takemichi's POV
Hina's POV
'I was hiding when suddenly I heard some noise so I carefully looked towards the direction from where the noise was coming from and saw those guys fighting among themselves well I was hiding behind the wall that was on the other side of the park, Take chan told me to stay here only, there was a big hole in the wall beside me so I carefully went inside the park through the hole, I carefully hide myself behind the bushes making sure not to make any sounds'.

'I looked at Take chan, she was hiding behind the big tree that was beside the park gate and she was throwing small stones at those guys too causing them to fight among themselves more, so this was Take chan's idea she's really smart I am so proud now that she is my best friend honestly she's way too much kind to help that boy and the girl because even I was thinking about running away because I feel like anyone else would be doing the same only if they were in things kinda situation but Take chan decided to save them , she's truly an angel'.

'I saw Take chan took out her phone and played the sound of the police car's horn, and because of that those guys started panicking and they all left the place in a hurry, after that I saw Take chan came out from her hiding spot and ran towards the boy and the girl trying to help and assure them , I also came out and ran towards them, checking Take chan for any injuries and after making sure she was okay , I also decided to help the boy and the girl assuring them saying it's okay now and that they're safe now and that Take chan saved them , when I said that I saw Take chan blushing being shy , gosh she's so ADORABLE!!! Okay then soon after we all went to the hospital'.