1st

*".."* Means speaking.
*'...'* Means thoughts ya know.
*(....)* Means Author talking.

                                  ~~~

Finally the war has ended and the sword has pierced Takemichi in the heart. But still he wents closer to Mikey and hugs him tightly, uttering his last words and finally saving Mikey from his darkness, He had finally released Mikey from his Dark impulse , with a bright smile ,  Takemichi hugs Mikey even tighter.

But the Happiness wasn't for too long since Takemichi finally went limp in Mikey's arms "Takemichi , t-takemichi " as these words left from Mikey's lips followed by a heart breaking scream
That's when everyone realised that they've lost their precious Cry Baby Hero aka Hanagaki Takemichi.

Mean while Takemichi is finally happy that he had saved his dear friends now but still somewhere in his heart, he still feels regret that he couldn't save his already fallen friends, that he couldn't save Baji ,Emma, Izana , Kakucho , Kisaki and Draken.

Takemichi POV
'Oh Kami please just another chance give me another chance to save the others too, i thought as I felt myself losing consciousness i could still feel the pain in my heart , in my chest , the pain was overall everywhere in my body tho suddenly I was fallen into the dark hehe looks like I'm dying finally but still I wish I could get another chance to save the others too'.

'Just then I opened my eyes and found myself in a very dark place, is this how it feels being dead!?'.

"No my child, you're not dead yet" Said by a very beautiful yet soothing voice.

'Huh!? , Who is that I was in my thoughts when suddenly I saw that darkness was now replaced by a bright and beautiful sky , where am I ? , Is this place heaven?, And whose voice was that? And that's when I started to act up and actually regain my consciousness, i started to remember all the things , i started worrying and panicking and now I also realised that the pain in my chest , in my heart , in my body was no longer there'.

"Calm down my child, you're not dead yet, also you are currently in my realm, so you don't have to worry so much" that voice said again.

"W-who a-are y-you?" I said.

"Oh lemme introduce myself properly"that voice said.

'That's when a beautiful lady was visible, standing elegantly infront me, I can't even explain how beautiful she is , but one thing for sure she is very motherly and elegant'.

Takemichi POV ends.

No one's pov

"Hi Little boy, my name is Umaya , or you can say I'm the Kami , I've seen you suffer alot,so I felt like you truly deserve one more chance, you are such a pure and beautiful soul Hanagaki Takemichi not everyone thinks about others so much that even after trying over and over again and now currently after being dead again you are still thinking about saving your other fallen friends and this is why you're here"Said by Umaya.

"R-really Umaya sama, thank you thank you so m-much Kami sama , I really wanna save my other friends because everyone deserves a life , a chance t-thank you s-so m-much Umaya sama" Takemichi said while tearing up.

"No need to thank me so much my child, but remember everything comes with a cost little bean"Umaya said.

"I will pay any cost , I'm ready to pay any cost I just want to save them all again but this time I will make it happen, I just want to make sure they all are together and safe , I will do anything for that , I will pay anything even if it cost my life, Umaya sama"said the ocean eyed blonde.

"Woah I really like your determination little boy , and I don't want your life , but cost you will be paying this time is that you will go back to the time you first met them but this time you will be reborn as a girl"said the Goddess.