6th

*"......"* Means speaking.
*'......'* Means thoughts.
*(.....)* Means Author speaking.

This chapter is the longest chapter of this book so , rest yourself completely on your bed or wherever you are reading this because it's very very long and it's just Takemichi's POV okay hope you enjoy.

                                   ~~~

Takemichi's POV
'After going to school all I was thinking about was how to meet Mikey kun , Draken kun as today is the day I challenged Kiyomasa and met Mikey and Draken kun right!? but now the events are different because I changed them and also that I am a girl now , but still it doesn't change the fact that I am still the same and I am loving the way I'm now but still the actual question is , will the boys go to the fighting place today or not ? because I already told them that they would be up against Kiyomasa so maybe they won't go but if they don't go there that means I won't too, so it means I wouldn't meet Mikey and Draken kun today OH NO WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT! Okay first of all I need to stay calm, this was what going on inside my mind'.

'And like this soon it was lunch time I went to the cafeteria with the others (the boys and Hina) and sat with them just like yesterday everyone was looking at me and then they also started praising me AGAIN UFFF!! This is making me shy, embarrassed plus emotional because after all that time traveling and trying over and over again making those efforts I never got praised for those things, no one acknowledged my efforts of saving Mikey, Toman but now everyone is praising me , and they also acknowledged my efforts when I saved Inoso kun and Sana chan, hearing them I got shy as usual and then I took out my lunch and share it with my friends and started eating they also shared their food with me and we all started eating while chatting and Akkun and others started complimenting my my cooking and I started blushing but then I got lost in my thoughts thinking about everything and everyone how they're praising me now, is it because I'm a girl now ? Is it because it's shocking for everyone that 'A Girl saved The couple from Moebius instead of a Boy ?'.

'Is it because they think that I'm a Girl so I am not strong enough to save them so now that I actually did it everyone is praising me?'.

'What if I was still a boy won't they appreciate and acknowledge my efforts like they are doing now? But why?'.

'what if it was a boy instead they won't praise him because it's nothing that much of a thing, but if he wasn't strong enough and he still did it , won't they praise him?'.

'Aish everything is wrong with them at some point A Girl can be strong, stronger than a boy too, I'm happy at least people appreciate their efforts, and A Boy is a human too , he doesn't have to be Strong always, but His efforts are efforts too just like a girl'. ( These are my actual thoughts so don't mind it)

'At some point me Hanagaki Takemichi I think people should acknowledge and appreciate everyone , their presence, their efforts , and everything about them well it's not like I am not liking the fact everyone is praising OFC I'm loving it and it makes me shy , emotional, embarrassed but at the same time it makes me feel loved and acknowledged and appreciated, but the sad thing is we humans don't appreciate everyone but we should because Kami sama created all of us and gave us different traits, we all are different from eachother but at the same time we are just like eachother, so I feel like as human beings we don't need or have to change our selves for others, but we do need to improve our mind and personality more for a good life'. ( Again it's my actual words / thoughts so don't mind it anyways back to the story)

'Wait what-  WHAT AM I THINKING WAIT SHOOT THE LUNCH BREAK IS OVER!!!???? , ALL OF THE CLASSES ARE OVER!!!!!??? IT'S TIME TO GO HOME !!!!??? , IT'S THE END OF SCHOOL TODAY !!?? , ALREADY!!!??? HINA- WAIT I NEED TO FIND HINA , WAIT TOMAN !!!!!?? WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW HEAD HOME OR GO TO THE FIGHTING PLACE AISHHHHH!!!!! WHY AM I LIKE THIS AND WOW I'M STILL SITTING FOR GOD'S SAKE TAKEMICHI PACK YOUR THINGS AND FIND HINA CALM CALM CALM TAKEMICHI CALM calm yes good'.