9th

*"......."* Means speaking.
*'.......'* Means thoughts.
*(......)* Means Author speaking.

*If it's in bold letters then I guess either it's some thoughts or things I feel like important or either it's the character repeating someone's speech in his or her thoughts or either it's two or more persons' POV together*.

Hey everyone hope you enjoy reading this chapter 🌼☺️.

                                  ~~~

Akashi/Sanzu Haruchiyo+Kawata twins' POV
'After Mikey said announced Michi chan/Michi as Toman's Queen we all accepted her like that because she is more than worthy for it , and then we kneeled and bowed infront of her and I can't explain how much I love giving her the respect she deserves for what she did, I knew Michi chan/Queen (Haruchiyo changed the nickname here and also from now on Haruchiyo won't have a proper nickname for Takemichi so yeah).

'Is just perfect and now I'm am damn sure she's more than perfect she's just a goddess AISH HOW THE HELL SHE ALWAYS MAKE ME LOOSE MY USUAL COMPOSURE LIKE DAMN I'M SURE I'M BLUSHING OH GOD OKAY OKAY HIDE IT HIDE IT , yeah yeah yeah good good and that's when Queen/Michi chan told us to stand up and everyone obeyed damn her presence is like magic I swear, I can't wait to know her more and get close to her AISHHH SOUYA/NAHOYA/SANZU STOP STOP okay so calm down an- wait is everyone else is feeling the same thing as me IMA KILL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS IF THEIR SLOW ASS TRY TO STEAL WHAT'S MINE I SW--- wait- Takemichi she's she's having tears in her eyes but but whyyy?????!!!!! WHY IS ANGEL  CRYING , Oh God why is she tearing up is it because she's feeling emotional right now because of everything if this is the reason why she's crying I mean tearing up then SHE'S SO ADORABLE but really she is also trying to control her tears but why is she hiding her feelings , is she not comfortable around us , I guess that's the reason or like is it because she don't want appear as weak or something, okay okay stop stop, that's bad but she's Crying it really breaks my heart and at the same time she's making my heart flutter because of her overloaded CUTENESS!!! This should be a crime to look this much adorable and broken at the same time and making someone get a heart attack like hello I wanna call police and tell them about this crime BUT I CAN'T TAKE RISK BECAUSE WHAT THE POLICE OFFICERS ALSO FALL FOR OUR QUEEN MY QUEEN NOPE THAT'S NOT HAPPENING BECAUSE IMA KILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS IF THEY STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL GODDESS LIKE , FLOWER LIKE , ANGEL LIKE QUEEN!!!!!'. (At the end all of them got serious so that's why they didn't use any nickname).

End of Akashi/Sanzu Haruchiyo+Kawata twins' POV.

Mitsuya Takashi+Reguji Ken+Baji Keisuke's POV
'After Mikey announced Michi/Hana/Takemitchy as Toman's Queen, we all accepted Takemitchy/Hana/Michi in Toman as the Queen of Toman together and then we all including Mikey surprisingly , we kneeled infront of Takemitchy/Hana/Michi and bowed infront of her, giving her the respect she deserves but I'm still shocked Mikey also kneeled and bowed infront of Takemitchy/Hana/Michi because that's something new NEW AS FUCK YA KNOW! And apparently the conclusion is simply that I was right THIS IDIOT RIGHT HERE AKA SANO MANJIRO THE STUPID MIKEY IS IN LOVE WITH MAH WIFE!!!!!!!!! And again NOT ONLY THIS STUPID GROWN ASS CHILD BUT EVERYONE PRESENT HERE we- well I guess except Mucho, Pah and Peh but EVERY ONE OF THESE IDIOTS HAVE FALLEN FOR MY FUCKING WIFE okay okay calm calm I need to calm down yeah good good you better not create some shitting scene here infront of Takemitchy/Hana/Michi now that will make her HATE YOU YOU IDIOTIC MIND OF MINE!!!! OKAY Takashi/Keisuke/Draken calm your self down, get a hold on yourself because this is so not like you okay yeah cool'.

'Okay so I just bowing and that's when our Queen Takemitchy/Hana/Michi told us to get up and we did as well as Mikey but when I looked at Takemitchy/Michi/Hana I SAW HER HAVING TEARS IN HER EYES OH FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY IS SHE CRYING!!, WHAT HAPPEN!!!! OKAY CALM CALM CALM CALM DOWN  but really why is she tearing up and also it looks like she is trying her best to hold back but whyyy it's okay to get emotional if that's the reason behind her tearing up so suddenly but why is she trying to hide her tears is it because she somehow feels weak or something because of crying out like this but it's okay I'm sure the others are thinking the same too but oh god who looks this much adorable yet broken while crying like this obviously Hana/Takemitchy/Michi , but really it's breaking my heart at some point ufffff what are you doing to me Takemitchy/Hana/Michi , this should be actually illegal to be THIS MUCH ADORABLY CUTE AND AT THE SAME TIME BEING SO LIFELESS AND BROKEN LIKE HELLO POLICE THERE'S THIS BEAUTIFUL GODDESS WHO IS ABUSING MY POOR HEART RIGHT NOW BUT NOPE I CAN'T CALL THE POLICE BECAUSE WHAT IF THE POLICE ALSO FALL FOR HER BREATHTAKING BEAUTY NOPE I CAN'T HAVE THAT , FIRST ALL OF THESE IDIOTS OF TOMAN FALLING FOR MY WIFE NOW I DEAL WITH THE POLICE TOO BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL BECAUSE OF BURNING THE POLICE STATION AND KILLING THE POLICE OFFICERS LIKE SERIOUSLY I DO WANN- wait WTF calm down man this is so not like me even though it's me but still , Aish I need to comfort Takemitchy/Hana/Michi like a caring husband obviously duh!'.