5th

*"......"* Means speaking.
*'......'* Means thoughts.
*(......)* Means Author speaking.

                                    ~~~

Takemichi's POV
'I just went inside my house after my so called 'first' encounter with Taka kun, and now after eating and I'm here trying to fall asleep but nothing is happening I am not feeling sleepy because I'm thinking about earlier only'.

'Gosh did I just hugged him a few moments ago but what can I do, I just couldn't control myself from doing that, well today he was looking so handsome, I mean he always have been handsome and strong and talented, like he can fight well , he can make clothes, he is good at designing , he can even cook well and he is also a very responsible and loving brother for his siblings overall he is just perfect aish so cute WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING AND WHY AM I THINKING THIS it's true tho- HUH WHAT I GOSH WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME OKAY TAKEMICHI YOU NEED TO SLEEP YOU KNOW SLEEP CALM DOWN AND SLEEP CALM CALM CALM TAKEMICHI calm down and sleep yes yes good good'.

Next morning
Still in Takemichi's POV.
'Next day I woke up at 6:00am , it has been a long time since I slept this well , because most of the time I would get nightmares and because of that I got some sleeping problems but I guess it's okay now while thinking about it I went to the washroom and did my morning routine well now I'm totally used to my this life and body , well it's not as bad as I thought , after I'm done with my morning routine I took a shower , then wear my school uniform and then I decided to make some pancakes for breakfast'.

'After eating breakfast I did the house chores , I still have alot of time , I don't know why but today I woke up earlier than usual but it's okay I guess after cleaning the dishes and house I went to my room and planned on cleaning it as well , after sometime I was almost done with everything when suddenly something caught my attention, it was a diary YES ! SUCCESS NOW I CAN KNOW MORE ABOUT ME , so I started reading the diary and got to know some necessary things about me also there was alot of food recipes , things I like to do , things I dislike and many more things "it's really useful huh " I said when suddenly I heard the doorbell I guess Hina is here , so I took my stuffs and then headed towards the door and opened it'.

'I was right Hina was here then we both started our normal chitchat and walk to school I also teased her about her 'friends' means Emma, Yuzuha and Senju that's when Hina asked me to go shopping with her and her crushes opps ! Sorry 'friends' tomorrow and I agreed ofc BECAUSE I CAN GET CLOSE TO TOMAN IF I GET CLOSE TO EMMA, YUZUHA AND SENJU SPECIALLY EMMA YES YES I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM ALL AGAIN OKAY TAKEMICHI CALM DOWN okay yes good good all calm after that we reached school woah I didn't even notice and as soon as I entered the school everyone in campus started praising and complimenting me and resulting me to be shy as heck and a lil emotional too but I managed to hide my tears aish why am I like this I'm really a crybaby but then I met the boys and went to our class and Hina went to her class as well '.

End of Takemichi's POV.

No one's pov
The classes where happening normally only , but Takemichi seemed to be not concentrating on the classes instead she was thinking about how to meet Mikey and Draken , 'Today is the day I challenged Kiyomasa and met Mikey and Draken kun right but now the events are different because I'm a girl now , but still it doesn't change the fact that I am still the same but the actual question is , will the boys go to the fighting place today or not because I already told them that they would be up against Kiyomasa so maybe they won't go but if they don't go there that means I won't too, so it means I wouldn't meet Mikey and Draken kun today OH NO WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT! Okay first of all I need to stay calm' this was what Takemichi was thinking the whole time but at the same time she managed to act normal somehow and like this soon it was the end of school and now what was our Cry Baby Heroine is going to do next ?.