10th

*"......."* Means speaking.
*'.......'* Means thoughts.
*(......)* Means Author speaking.

*If it's in bold letters then I guess either it's some thoughts or things I feel like important or either it's the character repeating someone's speech in his or her thoughts or either it's two or more persons' POV together*.

A long long chapter Hope you enjoy reading it 🌼.

                                    ~~~

Mitsuya Takashi's POV
'So we and the others were just simply hanging out as there's nothing to do today apparently Pah and Peh and Mucho were busy so its just Mikey, Draken, Baji , Chifuyu , Me , Hakkai, the Kawata twins and Sanzu well I'm still thinking about yesterday only that Hana is now the one and only Queen of Toman how did it all happened and top of that is it safe for her to be in Toman I still don't know why Mikey made this decision I was thinking about all of this when we started talking about Hana only
and I GOT TO KNOW THAT MY HANA STAYED AT MIKEY'S HOUSE YESTERDAY TOP OF THAT THIS NOT THE FIRST TIME SHE STAYED OVER AT HIS HOUSE OH GOD FUCK MY LIFE OKAY NOW IT'S MY TURN HAHA wtf is wrong with me this is so not me but anyways I told them how I met Hana and got her number and even know where she lives and the satisfaction god the look on their face damn love it that's when Baji and Mikey as always started shouting on top of their lungs and throwing a big ass murderous tantrum about me knowing Hana and never telling them plus Baji also started yelling how I and Draken didn't let him burn two cars and forced him to leave the cars like Baji was going to rape the cars and now that I already know Takemichi Hanagaki wow'.

End of Mitsuya Takashi's POV.

Baji Keisuke's POV
'Today I was bored so I am hanging out with the others because I've nothing to do well I badly wanted to BURN AT LEAST TWO CARS TODAY BUT THIS MITSUYA AND DRAKEN STOPPED ME AND CHIFUYU TOO LIKE BRO CAN'T YA SEE I'M BORED so I'm here after they FORCED ME TO LEAVE THOSE TWO FUCKING CARS ALONE LIKE I WANTED TO BURN THEM NOT RAPE THEM LIKE BROOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Anyways now that I'm here I feel like I SHOULD GO AND SEE WHAT MICHI FLOWER IS DOING BUT THESE IDIOTS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES AND MIKEY SAID SHE'S IN SCHOOL BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW THE NAME OF THIS FUCKING SCHOOL WTF!! AND MITSUYA HE KNOWS MICHI BEFORE US!! HE HAD MICHI'S NUMBER BEFORE US BUT HE , HE DIDN'T TELL US ANYTHING!!!!! THIS FUCKER I'M ANGRY NOW GODDDD!!'.

End of Baji Keisuke's POV.

No one's pov
"Yo what should we do I'm bored" said the childish leader of Toman.

"I don't know Mikey maybe just sit down and talk shit as always" said Draken being bored too.

"I'M BORED TOO and that's why I WANTED TO BURN THE TWO CARS AT THE END OF THIS STREET BUT MITSUYA, DRAKEN AND CHIFUYU DIDN'T LET ME LIKE FUCK YOU ALL MAN!" said Baji yelling as always.

"Baji can you stop talking about burning cars all the time and what Mitsuya and Draken did was what they should because they don't wanna get arrested nor they want you to get arrested" said Nahoya/Smiley nonchalantly with his usual smile.

"I didn't knew you WANTED TO DIE THIS EARLY NAHOYA!" said Baji.

"Oh come on stop stop what about we go and see Mitchy wait shit we don't even know her address so saddening man" said Chifuyu.

"Even if we go to her house she will be not there she had already left for school today" said Draken casually but his words caught everyone's attention.

"And how do you know that!?" Said Haruchiyo surprising the others even more because usually he is not interested in talking or listening to a conversation much.

"Yeah Draken San how you know that" said Hakkai and the others except Mikey nodded.

"Because yesterday Takemitchy stayed at my place and today she left to school from there only when she was about to leave Ken chin came so that's why he knows about it well it's not her first time too the day before I announced her as The Queen of Toman she stayed over at my place too that time Ken chin stayed at my place too , we even got to taste takemitchy's delicious heavenly cooking and also she even made Taiyakis for me and Dorayakis for everyone else alongside the breakfast and even today I got to eat the food cooked by Takemitchy and today also she made Taiyakis for me and cookies for you guys and Emma's girlfriends and her school friends as well" said Mikey normally but you can tell he was trying to tease the others and that triggered everyone except Draken but he got jealous too because today he didn't got to eat his wife's delicious food but no one showed it because if they did this brat will tease them more.