(3)Player

Yui Decided to keep how she looked and make like Kirito build so she played on using a one handed sword but she now she couldn't go into her fairy form but she had on her white dress like from sao but had chest armor and long boots to go with it.

Walking around the shops she was planing on buying a weapon and items like healing crystals etc. She had money left over from all the quest she did with the group so she didn't had a budget. After looking at the stats on swords she setting on one call the Lucid Iron
It was a one handed grayish silver sword but the handle was shorter then regular and smaller.

Equipping it she swing it around getting a feel for it, after a couple swings she felt satisfy and began flying to a place test out her skills.

Few Days Later

Yui was currently fighting a group of mobs.

"Switch!" Yui said as she activated a skill and did a three part move leaving the mob stunned and flipped back.

Hearing the call a group of players moved up took the opportunity of the mob being stunned to take down its hp.

"Good job guys" the leader said

"We'll we couldn't done it with don't Yui here she basically got the boss low" one of the members said

"No it was thanks to all of our hard work" Yui said as she opened her menu to see the loot she got.

"But how she moved so fast and able to pull off skills like that? I never seen anyone like that she must be a top player" one of the members said in low tone but Yui heard it.

It's because of daddy and mommy Yui thought as she went to her friends list.

It's been two weeks, I want to show you guys how strong I am, did you guys forget about me?