(9)Stupid

Kazuto never like eating at the cafe he always liked eating on the roof where it was quiet. But today he had to sit in the cafe he was working on hand measurements and need his classmates to help him so he sat with them in lunch with his school computer.

"I think we should put this here." Kazuto nodded as he clicked on the thing and put it where he was  told to.

Boom!

Kazuto looked up to see Asuna in the cafe she looked around as if looking for someone until she saw Kazuto and marched over to him.

Kazuto gets up and walks up to Asuna.

"Asuna-" before he could finish he was met with a slap

"Have you not been paying attention to your daughter huh Kazuto? Did you know she hasn't log in for days now because of your absence" Asuna said as her fist clench she was holding back the tears that were about to fall from her recalling the memory of Yui leaving.

Because of me Kazuto thought as he felt ashamed

"Huh Kazuto" Asuna started to cry as pushed herself forward hugging Kazuto chest and buried her face into it.

"I'm scared of what she might do Kazuto I haven't been able to sleep.. Yui needs her father" Asuna muffled in Kazuto chest

" I'm such a terrible father for making her go through that and you but don't worry I'll bring her back to us. I'll get our daughter back and then she can punch for being so stupid" Kazuto whispered as held Asuna he didn't care about the audience they had all in his mind was Yui.