Chapter T2

Today, I have 8 hours, well more like I was supposed to have six, but since I'm failing history, principal Marians said I'll have two more hours with him, so I can catch up get better grades.

Even though I don't wanna get up, I have to. It's currently six minutes before eight. After two minutes wandering in bed, I put on my rectangle glasses and finally got up.

My dorm room isn't that big or small it's medium but comfortable. The walls are painted snowy-white.
The bed is in the center of the room with dark comforters.

Next to it is the nightstand and my red pearl drum kit. In the corner is a wooden shelf, where my plane model collections are placed. The window is on the left side of this dorm room, beneath it is a desk.

Lastly, the wardrobe is next to the entrance. You might be asking where the bathroom is. Sadly, it's in the at the end of the school hall.

After my morning routine, I locked the door to my room and  made my way to my classroom. When i saw the other students get out of their dorms and lock the door, I realized that I wasn't holding the key I locked the door with.
Really? Am I that dumb to leave the key in the lock?

As I was about to go back, I felt the key in my pocket. What? Is this some kind of good luck? Do I have some kind of superpowers?
I shaked my head. No, I'm just being delusional.
No wonder people think I'm weird.
And with that, I finally made my way to the classroom. But now, for real.

I found myself seated next to my friend Suzuki. Suzuki is a good-hearted Japanese girl who is just one week in this class.
And because she doesn't understand English that much, the principal suggested that I'll help her translate words she doesn't understand.

Even though I don't know Suzuki as much as her friends in Japan do, I know she's a really shy but very kind person. She was working on an english homework, because the deadline was today.

This reminded me that today's also the day i should submit my signed application papers to the Photography club.

I wanted to sign up for the Book Club, but there wasn't enough room for me, and i might know the reason.

You see, there is this popular girl called Natasha Marryans, she is mostly popular for her beauty and badass personality. She tried to sign into a club where people wouldn't expect her to be in. Well, someone figured it out and leaked this information.

The bell rings, meaning it's time for the class to start. Our first class was Maths with Ms. Anar.

Even though the bell already rang, the boys didn't care. They were still loudly talking and playing video games, that's when Ms. Anar walked in, looking furiously. 

"Didn't you hear the bell ring? Should i make an ear doctor appointment for you, huh?!" Her dark eyebrows were scrunching together as she stared at them.

The boys didn't reply. Instead, they sat down and glanced at each other.
Ms. Anar rolled her brown eyes. "Stupid." She muttered and got closer to the teacher's desk.

"Whatever. Today, we are going to practice the equations we learned a week ago." 

The hour was going really slowly. Instead of focusing on the equations, I focused on the poster that was hanging on the wall next to the board. 

      "FINDING MUSICIANS FOR THE CHRISTMAS CONCERT"

That sentence woke me up. I remember that Avan High School makes a concert before the winter holiday every year. And the concert is always in front of the whole school on the school's stage, that was built for the Drama club.

Wait, so if i participate, the band will notice that i play drums and they might invite me to their band.

Participating into the concert is the first thing im gonna do after school.