Chapter O1

"My upperclassmen say that he dated the teachers to get better grades."

"I heard from seniors that he stole things from the nearby store."

"Well, I heard a rumor that he pushed a child out of the window in the past."

Aki was flabbergasted by those rumours he had heard from his classmates every time he walked past them.

For some people, home might be an escape from school or other way around, but for Aki Hartez, it's none.

Aki is known for being really introverted and smart, but now he's currently sitting at the principals office because he got detention.

But how could an innocent and respectful student suddenly get detention? 

It all began ten months ago, in the lunch cafeteria 2B.
In Avan High School, there are two cafeterias, 1B and 2B.
The 1B cafeteria is for students from 1st to 5th grade, and the 2B cafeteria is for students from 6th to 10th grade.

The 2B cafeteria is divided into three sections, the food line area, the seating area, and room for special meetings.

That day, the cafeteria was really crowded and filled with laughing and chattering students.

Aki was silently eating his lunch and minding his own business, when suddenly a group of 3 boys approached him.

They looked a few years older than Aki, and they were, because their badges, which were pinned into their t-shirts, had the number "8" in it.

"Heyy, kid, mind if we sit here?" The brown haired asked.

Aki shaked his head. Kid? You're just two years older than me. Brown haired with short wolf cut hairstyle sat next to Aki, while the other two just sat face to face Aki and the brown hair.

"So, hey little kid, do you want our autograph or something? You are lucky we sat next to you, you know." The brown haired suddenly said with thick Russian accent.

He was looking at Hartez with his piercing green eyes and a cute smile that made his dimples appear.

Aki raised his eyebrow. That made the boys clear that Aki doesn't know them.

"Are you serious? You studied here for 6 years and still dont know who we are? Do you live under the rock?" The green eyed asked with a confused as well with serious tone.

"No, but you guys sure look like a bunch of popular high school bullies from American movies." Aki answered.

The brown hair and the blonde hair both frowned with annoyance at the same time. They looked at Aki with disbelief their face was saying, "You're joking, right?"

"Hey, Hey, guys, it's okay, not everyone has to know us. We aren't worldwide popular." The one with raven hair, long enough to tie in a ponytail, said.
"He's just a junior, guys. Instead, we should just introduce ourselves."

"Finally, someone uses the damn mind." Aki thought.

"Okay, so we are an alternative band called Five Crows, but now currently Four Crows." The black haired one explained.

"The brown haired one, also known as the annoying one, is Nikkita Andyrkovskyj." Black hair pointed at him. "He's our lead guitarist." Nikkita winked at Aki and gave him hand guns.

Did he really think this would make him cool?

"The blonde-haired one is Matyas Novotný. He's our rhythm guitarist." Matyas just slightly smiled at Aki.

"And lastly I'm Raven-"  "But everyone calls him Rav because Raven sounds too feminine." Nikkita cut off Raven's sentence.
Raven simply nodded. "I'm Raven Peňaz, i'm the bassist, lead singer, and songwriter. We have a keyboardist also, but he goes to another school."