Chapter T3

It's the 19th of December, which means today is Saturday today, and I have no idea what to do.

The only thing that is coming up to my mind is the school library, since I haven't been there for quite a long time.
I did my usual morning routine. Brush my teeth, take care of my skin, and change clothes.

Today, I'm wearing a casual black hoodie and baggy jeans.

Before going to the library, I must first submit the application paper to the Photography Club.

As the hour struck 9:15, I finally made my way over to the photography club room. I felt a lump in my throat, both from the excitement of submitting my application and from the nervousness that came with it. I took a deep breath and pushed open the door, entering the room with a steady stride.

Even though it's weekend, the room was still filled with students discussing their latest projects. The clatter of cameras and the hum of editing software were heard. I scanned the room, looking for a familiar face, for someone who could guide me to where I needed to submit my application.

Finally, I spotted someone at the end of the room. It was the club president, Skylar, whom I had talked to when I was thinking about joining this club. He was engrossed in a conversation with another student, a camera in hand, and a small smile on his face. I waited until he was finished, not wanting to interrupt him.

When he finally turned his attention to me, I took a deep breath and held out my application paper to him. With a quick smile, he nodded and took it from me.

"Thank you," he said, adding the paper to a stack of applications on his desk. "We'll take a look at it as soon as we can."

I nodded, feeling both relieved and nervous at the same time. I had finally taken the first step in pursuing my passion, and now all I could do was wait.

After that, I went straight to the school library, which isn't very far. It's just a few blocks away from my dorm.

The school library is a quiet and peaceful space, filled with the smell of old books and fresh ink.
The shelves are filled with rows upon rows of books of all sizes, genres, and ages. The desk is well-stocked with pens, pencils, and erasers, as well as notebooks and folders.

The chairs are comfortable, and the light inside the library is soft and soothing. The atmosphere of the library is perfect for reading, concentrating, or just daydreaming.

I sat on one of the available chairs and began to read the novel Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. People were recommending it to fantasy lovers. So why not give it a try?

As the time ticked by, I was lost in the pages of the book I was reading, oblivious to the world around me. Suddenly, I sensed a shift in the air next to me, and when I looked up, I was surprised to see that it was none other than Raven Peňaz sitting next to me. He was reading the same book as me. Is this a coincidence or not?

I unintentionally stared at his face for a long period of time.

"Wee, am I attractive?" He asked.
"Excuse me?"
"You were staring at me the moment I sat down, you know."
"Well, obviously, I didn't expect you to be here. What are you even doing here?" I asked, wanting to know the reason.

"Huh? Are you telling me that I can't read books?!" Raven protested.

"I never said that."
"Yes, you did."
"No, I didn't."
"Yes, you did."

Annoyed by the interruption, I rather shut my mouth and turned my attention back to the book.

"Let me tell you a fact you do not know. The name of our band Four Crows is actually inspired by the title Six of Crows. The reason is that we all love this book." Raven annotated.