20

Daniel 'Danny' James Fenton,

Previous alias; Daniel 'Danny' James Grayson

Born December 1 2010

Adopted July 18 2020

Missing, presumed deceased November 7 2022

Family relations;

Parents

John Grayson (deceased March 20 2020)

Mary Grayson (deceased March 20 2020)

Maddeline 'Maddie' Nicole Fenton (adopted, deceased November 7 2022)

Jackson 'Jack' Jacob Fenton (adopted, deceased November 7 2022)

Siblings

Richard 'Dick' John Grayson

Jasmine 'Jazz' Josephine Fenton (adopted, deceased November 7 2022)

Residence

'Fentonworks'

Bodach avenue 11, Amity Park, Illinois

That's it.

That's all their file on Danny had after countless hours of research.

Filled with death and abandonment.

Abandonment that Dick had added onto

Batman, well, Bruce had found Dick at the main computer in the Batcave once the man had finished his business with the League. It had already been a few hours since the debrief and it very much looked like all that time was spent at the desk.

The boy had barely taken any time to change, only removing his mask and cape, before planting himself in front of the machine. His hair looked like a genuine bird's nest, likely from repeatedly running his hands through it. Dark circles were already forming under his eyes.

Bruce could immediately tell something about his ward was off. Dick had gotten obsessive over some cases here and there but nothing to this extent. Not since his parents' accident.

It hadn't taken that much pressure for Dick to crack. Of course the man had noticed inconsistencies in the mission reports the others had handed in. And of course Batman of all people was the one to review them.

Really, trying to sneak something past Batman was like trying to not be seen while having neon signs pointing at you.

Bruce, being the paranoid bastard he is, was sceptical at first. They hadn't received any reports of new metas or anything happening in sleepy Amity Park.

But for the sake of the distressed teen in his care, and knowing the boy had killer intuition, he decided to humor the boy and aid in his investigation.

What a mistake that had been

Within half an hour, Dick had gone through everything he had found and everything they had hidden from the reports. A detailed walkthrough of the incident and the literal digital hole that was Amity Park.

Bruce had tried to double check the research. Backtrack everything Dick had looked for.

Nothing

Everything about Amity had been wiped off the internet.

The only way they even found out about the deaths of Danny's adoptive family was from a post Maddeline's sister, Alicia had made.

The great detective was starting to understand why Dick had looked like an absolute wreck.

Between the two of them, they had gone through copious amounts of coffee and energy drinks. It was an act of mercy that Alfred had continued to supply them after the 24h mark hit. It was only due to the power of the Englishman that they had even gotten out of their chairs and into the showers.