seized.

The following morning, kook and his godfather was doing an exercise along the road then came joojie.

Hi.... Joojie here you comes, I forgot to tell you about my dad's commemoration today at my dad's mansion, I will text you the address.

Hi, sir' I'm joojie nice to meet you. Here anyong...( Means peace).

Okay.... Kook; I will see you around. Have a nice day.

You too! Joojie

Phone ringing...
It was Seo-jeon calling.
Hello joojie
Where're you, can we meet at the usual place?

Hu-hu!

Why?

I'm meeting with kook at his mansion, today is his dad's commemoration, I don't want to miss it because he personally invited me.

Please, don't go. Seo-jeon advice as a friend.

I'm wearing my best outfit, said joojie

Joojie didn't listen, she decided to go with kook to his dad's commemoration.

Let me introduce you to my old school friends, please joojie meet, JP , ahyeen, hyelin, jiyoung, jeon, Jill, Jordyn, Min-Hyuk, min-jeong, Jamison, hajooa and sjeja. Wow!
You have a lot of friends.

Yeah!

I think, I have heard of the name "JP" my teacher mentioned it in our school, he's a brilliant student, he said it before you were admitted.

You are right, suga is the top student in Seoul national university and he loves music a lot, I do too.

That's a close one, don't mind kook, he loves singing but he likes private life.

Don't worry, I know how to get him. Joojie

But how? Jp ask surprisedly

Secret! Joojie act smartly

Please, tell me I won't tell kook about it. I promise infact I cross my heart.

Ok, you win... I will spied on him.

You are something else, joojie; I never knew, you were this smart!

What are you two talking about? Kook ask.

Is nothing, come in and let me introduce you to my godfather and business partners.

Why're with that girl?

Oh! You mean joojie, she is a friend of mine and I also invited her to dad's commemoration.

This thing, you haven't heard the news? tracy ask

Cuz, what are you talking about?

Don't cuz me; kook. That girl standing with you is the daughter of the hooker.

What do you mean?
You still don't understand cuz, let me prove it to you. Guard bring the laptop.

Yes, ma'am! The guard brought the laptop as he was instructed.

What are you trying to prove? Give it to me let me take a look, joojie took the laptop, it was her mom's photo with a man making eff.

Tracy; push joojie down stairs, she fell hardly.
Why did you do that, cuz? She's a liar, she lied about her identity just like her mom.

Stop it, she has nothing to do with her mom. Kook defended joojie but that wasn't enough to stop her cuz from spreading the rumors about her mom.

Joojie felt guilty because the photo has gone viral, it was my mom's photo all over the metaverse, what should I do? She rushed home without saying goodbye to kook.

*Home

This is all your fault, mom!
Everybody is mocking me because of your horrible past, you slept with different men. Your past has crash with my present.

Don't talk to mom that way, have some respect; sis.

What respect? She lost that long time ago, I have heard enough, I was humiliated, embarrassed at the commemoration because of your dirty games you play at your teenage. I was pushed away like a trash. I wish you are not my mom.

I won't allow you insult mom that way... Sis that's a enough; I said.

I work as a "hooker" because I needed the money to pay for your grandma's hospital bill but unfortunately your grandma couldn't survive the operation, she died during the operation, I had no other choice but to work because of the money and the life of your grandma was at take. But my boss take advantage of the situation. No matter what happens, what people call me; I'm still your mom and nothing can change that.

Come here, my daughter
Mom; I'm sorry for everything.
Please let go of the anger, you had against me. I did everything because of your grandma and to give you a good future. Thanks for everything mom.

There's something I have to tell you, mom! What's it, joojie?

When I went to kook dad's commemoration, I saw something in his room, I saw a painted picture of Seo-jeon,I was surprised when I saw the picture.

Did you ask him, why he had that photo in his room?

Sure;mom I did! and what was his response?

He said, he had the picture because he wanted to give him as a birthday gift but he couldn't give him, that was the day his dad passed away.

That's so sad.... Yep mom!

Beside, did you believe everything he said?

Mom; what with the question? I close off mom.

I'm just concerned, I hope is not what I'm thinking? Mom said

What are you thinking mom?

Sorry, it has nothing to do with your friend's case, I'm thinking about what happened betwixt you and I earlier.

Mom; don't think again, I have forgiven you. "Ouch" 🤕 it hurts again; mom stop it you are making me feel bad.