solemnization.

*Fitting!

Mom! What should I wear? 🤔

Why are you asking, your mom what you should wear, are you going out tonight? Seo-jeon ask

Aye.....! Joojie response

Who're you going out with?

It kook, it is his birthday today.

I don't see anything that suit me here, come with me let go to the boutique. Joojie

Does this dress suit me? Joojie turn to Seo-jeon as he replied; just be yourself, that's all what I want from you, I like you for who are, don't try to change yourself because of your friends or trying to be like kook's friends, I have been your friend since childhood and I knew you very well, this not the joojie I knew back then. Don't wear expensive clothes to cover your real self, don't do this to yourself.

Seo-jeon left the boutique disappointedly.

*The show begins!

Joojie appear at kook's mansion, looking expensively in the eyes of everyone.

Can I take a photo?

Sure....!

You look good on that. Kook said

Thanks....!

For what? Kook

For what you said earlier about my dress.

Please, make yourself comfortable and be at home. This place is really a mansion, I never knew it was this big, the last time I came here, I didn't check it very well. I only went to your room.

You did what? Kook ask

It was nanny melody, that opened the door, I never knew it was your room until I saw few pictures of you and your family, what surprise me that day, was the picture of Seo-jeon, it was among your belongings. I guess I told you the other day, why I have his picture with me.

Oh, I forgot.....! My apology.
My apology too, I forgot I also that I ran into you when you were coming out from my room. Kook said!

Happy birthday bro. Said jooghyuk!

Hi, 👋 I'm jooghyuk nice to meet you.

Nice meeting you too.... Joojie reply!

Have some drinks or you want juice?

No thanks, I don't drink. Joojie

What a shy girl!

Me, be shy? I'm not shy...... I'm not use to drinking.

Just try one glass of it, it's just wine. Said kook

Take it slowly don't get drunk, I'm not gonna drive you home. Jooghyuk gladly said!

Who gave you those clothes and shoes? Harrua

I bought them.... Joojie response

You, bloody liar!

You can't afford all of that, we both knew you can't buy them, you poor kid.

That's where you are wrong, should I give you the receipt of my payment? Or you find out yourself the location. Joojie

Look, kook! Harrua is making fun of joojie.

It's you again! Who invited you to my birthday party? Kook

You have a lot of friends, one of them might have invited me. Harrua, your cuz do!

Phone ringing!
Please, Seo-jeon pick up your phone for goodness sake;

Boss Seo-jeon, your phone is ringing, don't you want to pick joojie calls? She might be needing your help... She's too stubborn, let her face her rusts herself. Boss listen to what you just said, I knew you have connections with joojie even the look on your face can tell, you do like joojie. Sorry boss! Your assistant is coming me. Leave me alone.

You finally, picked!

Sorry, I was busy with work; how was the birthday? You didn't ask why I was calling, you are asking about birthday? Joojie

Why're you crying?

Please, Seo-jeon come and pick me at kook's mansion looking for location, I have sent you the location on sms, please hurry up.

Get in, what happened to you? What did kook do to you?

No, don't go! Is not kook fault that I was humiliated at his birthday but harrua was harassing me because of the dress. Joojie

I asked you not to go with kook but you didn't listen.

I'm sorry, I guess I fail again, it has been my fault.

That's the thing with you, you never admit you are wrong, you had never accept your faults, it has always been kook.

Seo-jeon, punch kook in the face, does it hurt? That's what you get for causing trouble.

She rushed out of the car; Why did you do that?

Don't add to my problem, I thought you came here to pick me up not make a mess.

I'm now the bad guy?

Your friends are something else, they can't mind their own business, they keep Harassing joojie for no reason.

Let him be, my apology Seo-jeon! It won't happen again, you keep saying the same thing but you never keep your word.

Inner mind talking! If only you knew why I'm doing of all this, you won't have punch me in the face, is it wrong to like you? It was your good look that attract me, it doesn't matter who gets hurt all I know is that I likes Seo-jeon.

What was that sounds coming from?

Is nothing, just talking to myself about things that matters to me especially the one I like so much.

Who could that be? Seo-jeon was wondering as he looks directly to his face, he saw the sign of love!

What are you looking at? I hope is not what I'm thinking?

What are you thinking?

Nothing, but are you in love?

H'm..... I have nothing to do with that'.

Really?
You, better make sure of it.