ipsedixitism.

Greetings!

Annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim
"Hello teacher;

Where's the class rep?

Sir' seu-seung-nim!

What's your name?

Hi, I'm kook nice to meet you.

In my last class, we discussed about "1999 constitution" I asked everyone to write on that as a test, so I want my answers now.

Submit it to the class rep and assistant so that they can bring it to my office.

Ok, sir' 🥺

You guys heard what sir' just said, please summit your test script because, it part of your exams. Kook and joojie were collecting the test script when information came from the back sit that harrua and Ceohan test script is missing.

Who stole my test script?
That's the voice of Ceohan. Joojie is in trouble again, she always pick a fight with joojie for everything that happens to her.

To solve the equation, let check everyone's bag and desk. Ceohan

Good subjection; harrua advised to start from the back sit to the front, The search begins.

I can't find any test script here, maybe you forgot it at home: kook.

It can't be, I brought everything to school. Have you checked Joojie's bag and desk?

No; that reminds me! Harrua

I will do it myself, Ceohan went straight to joojie's bag. Guess what she saw?

I said it, it was my test script and harrua test script.

I asked kook; to check her bag thoroughly but he insisted that there's nothing in her bag because he doesn't want to expose joojie but finally the truth has come out.

Don't talk like that, you might have mistakenly put it in her bag, just admit it so that this matter doesn't get to the principal's office. Seo-jeon!

I can't admit such a thing, the principal must hear this; her best student is a criminal. Harrua

Let hear joojie out!

What do you have to say, is this accusation true or false? Gyejie ask silently!

I'm shocked; the accusation is false, I wish I knew her test script was in my bag, I would have given it to her myself.

I believe you, joojie! me too. Said kook and Seo-jeon.

Let her prove her innocent. From the class rep kook.

There's nothing to prove, she's guilty just like her mother.

Someone might have plotted the test script in Joojie's bag.

Who could that be?

I'm suspecting harrua and Ceohan.....! Min-Hyuk reply.

Why will Ceohan do that, if she knew it will put her results at risk?

Harrua and Ceohan are joojie biggest enemies, they never bow down in a fight.

So, I'm sure they set joojie up, she might have provoked them to do this to her.

No evidence to prove that joojie is indeed innocent, she was about to be expelled from school, thanks to God there was a CCD camera that show that harrua plotted the test script in Joojie's bag.

Sir' seu-seung-nim; you have to see this! Kook took the evidence to the principal's office.

What's that?

That was an accusation that took place in class 3) joojie was falsely accuse for stolen harrua and Ceohan's test script, which is not true. Kook prove the truth to everyone with the help of Seo-jeon.

Sir' seu-seung-nim, after seeing the evidence, what do you have to say? because joojie is innocent. You have seen it.

Where's harrua and Ceohan, bring both of them to my office.

Sir' seu-seung-nim, you call for us? Yes, I do! Is it true that both of you plotted the test script in Joojie's bag?

Yah, sir' seu-seung-nim!
For what reason?
We did it to get back at her for what she did to us at the school competition yesterday.

We're sorry sir' seu-seung-nim, it won't happen again, we deserve any punishment but don't expell us from the school 🙏 sir' seu-seung-nim don't expell us, joojie please; don't allow sir' seu-seung-nim to expell us.

Sir' seu-seung-nim, don't expell them because of me, I don't want to be the reason for expelling them from school.

Both of you are lucky that joojie has a good heart.

We're sorry, joojie!

Free, free to be friends 👋 friendship accepted. Joojie reported the last text! Always be the good guy.