school lessons.

It's joojie on stage.....!

What did she have to say this time? Harrua

Why's that your problem?
She got something in her mind, speak it out. Kook

Everyone was watching her on television, radio and social media.

"Hi, I'm joojie; from Seoul national university.

What can you say about school?

Well, school is another life, living home behind and be ready to face school challenges, meeting with difference kind of people.
Can I proceed?

Yah; go ahead, dear joojie!

You are in school based on the standard of the opportunity you had, even though you have the money, I mean resources; that doesn't mean you buy everything.

Many are dropped out of school, a lot of girls are sexually abuse but you are separated.

Until you realize your reasons for going to school, you won't get anything out of school, until you focus on things that matters to you; you will be distracted by things that doesn't make sense to your studies.

Many students even lied to their parents of their school fees, increase the amount, so that they can party with the rest money. Some do hangout during lecture.

All this stuff, called "hot girls" big boys while in school will lead to nothing but distraction. The outcome of it will determine your certificate.

Don't try to impress lecturers but try the best you could to impress your books that's your first priority as a student.

Miss; Nazi is joojie, she is an the news! Please on the television.... What a nice presentation, I never knew your daughter was this smart, despite everything she stood up and face the cloud.

She's a good lesson to all students and a lot of students will learn from what she said on newspaper and social media.

Thanks for the presentation... Kook and Seo-jeon hugged her with a smiling face.

Why're you thanking her?

Ceohan, she just wants to tell everyone that she's smart and brave.

Don't start with her, please! She didn't force words from her mouth but she was bold enough to present her first speech to the public, it was her own will but the school selected her because, they knew she can do it. What can you do? Seo-jeon ask.

You are always good at defending joojie; I don't know what you might do for her next time. Ceohan was brutally hurt by joojie speech, she never knew it was a lesson to be learnt.

What you present, warm my heart in so many ways.... Said kook.

Thanks so much!