musical hall.

* this song is for that person I have always dreamed of...

Could you let me have you?
I wanna tell you a lot;
Anytime, I saw you walking towards me,
I can't get my eyes of you.

Blinded by your cuteness,
I kept staring at you.
it doesn't matter, if you don't feel the same.
I will keep on trying, until I get that heart.

I almost ran into a car, because of you, I focus all my attention on you.
You are the reason, I always visit the love garden.

I can't sleep last night, you were not picking my calls
Not returning my text either
I thought I won't see you again at the usual place (school)

I feel like grabbing your lips kisses but you turn me down 👎
It really hurts, when I saw you hugging someone else... I feel like stabbing myself.
It like a knife that went straight to my heart.

Is it wrong to love you with a cup of coffee? Tell me, make me understand you then keeping me in the loo.

I never knew, I will be falling for you, I just caught myself smiling when I saw you around.
I can't stop loving you.

Coo....! That's so sweet of you;

Where you following me?

Nope! I was just listening to you, hearing your voice from afar, I never knew you were this good.

Thanks..... Joojie

Why's gyejie with you?

She came with me because she loves songs.

Okay....! Joojie was jealous, she thought that kook likes gyejie, the way he sung the song and the way he was acting but she never knew kook was in love with Seo-jeon.

If I ever fall for the wrong person, I will fight against it so that another heart won't get hurt.

What was that? Kook ask

Nothing.....! Just thinking of something that just caught my imagination.

Okey-doke; said kook!
By the way, what are you good at?
Dancing! I love dancing, especially when Seo-jeon will be playing basketball, we will dancing.

righty-ho! See you around tomorrow, don't forget to bring chocolates and juice.

Sure!