malodorous.

*school again ✍️
( Annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim) "hello teacher"

Where's Seo-jeon? (banjang)

Sir' (seu-seung-nim) "Hi; I'm Seo-jeon nice to meet you.

Please, I want the names of each and every one in this class, I mean now.

Ok, sir'!

Haven't you done what sir', ask you to do? Harrua

I'm working on it, you better make sure of it.

Knocking,
Excuse me sir', I'm here to submit the names of the students that participate in your last exam. Good! Drop it on my desk. Thank you sir'!

You're welcome Seo-jeon.

Seo-jeon was rushing because he saw joojie going to the class, he knew something was about to happen, he stopped her for going in.

I told you not to go with kook to his dad's commemoration but you didn't listen, look at what happened to you.

Everything happens because of my mom....
Here you go again, your mom? We both knew why your mom did all of that, and now you are adding to her problems.

It has always been kook, you can't focus and concentrate anymore because of kook.

Aren't you going to class today? Seo-jeon ask.

Not really! I'm waiting for kook, I was talking with him not quite long but he went to get something from school library.

Alright!

Speaking of the devil, said harrua.

I had what happened to your friend joojie yesterday at your house during your dad's commemoration.

I guess, is about her mom!

What is wrong with you, can't you mind your own business?

She's my business, ever since her mom came into the picture, my mom's life has never been the same.

What are you trying to say? Kook ask repeatedly

Her mom was my dad's mistress. I wanted to see how much she's hurting after seeing the photo of her mom but I was wrong, she never get hurt instead she was made strong. Harrua answer aggressively!

But, that was her mom's fault not joojie. Please leave her alone.

I won't, I will make her feel the pain, I went through when my family fell apart, I saw my mom crying all night 😴 I couldn't sleep because my mom was hurted, heart broken because of what her mom did, my dad never chose my mom instead he ran after that mistress that ruined my family.

This is school, lower your voice people might here you! Kook

I want everyone to find out the real person that destroy my life and family.

She was not the one, her mom is.

Here she comes, I was actually talking about you and your mom..!

What about us? Joojie

I want you to know that, in the past your mom was my dad's mistress.

Yes, I'm aware of that, my mom told me about it and my mom do apologize to your mom but because of anger, jealousy your mom couldn't forgive.

Don't you dare judge my mom, You have no right to do so.

I smell something fishy, where's that smell coming from?

Who else but joojie. Ceohan reply

you guys should stop bullying joojie, that's enough, you started with her mom, now is "smell?

Do you guys really have hearts?

Who's she to you 👈? Ceohan ask Seo-jeon.

Who she is to me has nothing to do with the situation on ground.

Why're the boys of this class defending joojie, always?

I'm surprised too.... harrua!

She smelled bad because she didn't wash her uniform.

How do you feel, when you are making fun of? Joojie ask!

I will feel bad but you just have to ignore them. Seo-jeon response to joojie question.

Stay away from me, because the next time you cross my path again, you're not gonna like what I might do to you. Joojie boldly said!

Are you threatening me? Harrua was afraid.

Is a warning, stay away from my mom and I business.

That doesn't scared me, you don't really know what I'm capable of doing, every wrong move from you, you gonna regret it.

But you were scared a while ago. Joojie said!

Whatever!