the secrets.

Hello godfather... I want you to contest for the next election as a major, if your dad is still alive he would have said the same thing.

Godfather, I'm too young to contest again for an election, I only did that because my dad wanted it not me.

Auntie, when did you arrive?

Yesterday, I longue the hotel I don't want to bothered you it was already late when my flight landed, I came because of the election. Are you ready to face the media?

Yes, this is want you wanted, I will do for peace.

That's my major.

I don't want anyone to find out that I'm a "major" and my dad owns the school ( Seoul national university) kook said to his auntie!

No one will find out, your secrets are safe with me. Even the farmer you ran over, I have handled it and there's no trace that you are the reason behind his dead.

Auntie, what did you do this time?

Trust me, I paid someone to burry his body in the forest, I did it to protect your reputation.

No, auntie; I would have apologize to the family of the farmer that it was an accident, the pressure was too, but you stopped me from doing that.

I understand, I just have to do what I think is right.

You don't understand anything, you don't love me, you did it for your own selfishness, auntie.

Are dare you? Auntie was provoked by what kook said to his face.

*It was the press conference

What can you say about your dad's legacy?

My dad is a good man and he has done a lot of projects, like building of the Seoul national university, helping of the farmers, construction of roads and he had provided for the orphanage home and I'm ready to complete his unfinished projects and continue his good work.

What can you do for the people of the land as a major?

I won't make any promises or read any promise written in this file but I can ensure you that I'm here to serve everyone and help the farmers get back what they have lost.

I remain, major kook!

That sounds good, you spoke just like your dad.

Thanks, auntie.

* After the press conference!
Joojie saw kook on the news paper, written boldly *THE WORDS OF MAYOR KOOK* I WON'T MAKE PROMISES, I'M HERE TO SERVE THE PEOPLE.
Vote major kook for the up coming election.

Kook and joojie cross paths again, this time is gonna be hot.

Hey;
We need to talk! Joojie said

Why didn't you tell me that you are a major?

Sorry, I didn't know people will get to know the truth after the press conference, it was my auntie doings not mine, I can't go against her will; again I'm sorry.

I have forgiven you. Joojie

* The next day, it was an interview at the government house.

Are you ready for this?

Yes, auntie; anything for you.

Major kook, welcome to the interview and it was prove that you are qualified for the up coming election, you can count on me, you have my vote and full support. Said vice. president Charly.

Congratulations bro, said Seo-jeon; that dress suit you as a major. Thanks bro!

It was dark in the evening, kook decided to take a rest in his room.