✦ꉣꋬꋪ꓄ ꓄ꁝꋪꏂꏂ: (第三部)

A

A.N. Warning: This chapter contains more intense content as the story slowly approaches the lemon (lemon is coming up in the next chapter, by the way, hehe).

Things escalate in this chapter, so I want to give you a heads-up that there is a significant amount of nudity, suggestive language, and also sexual foreplay. Additionally, this chapter is much MUCH longer than even Part 2, so you're in for a wild ride.

But, before you begin reading, I want to express my gratitude for your patience and all of your support! As always, it means so much! I've been really doing my thang writing these chapters, so it's good to see that you all are enjoying yourselves.❤️❤️

Now, finally, after much anticipation, I am excited to present to you the next part of Clash of Possession: Part 3.

I hope you're prepared. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!

所有権の衝突

Hinata felt like she was in hell, and if this wasn't it, she didn't know what was.

A dreadful dream materializing into reality.

The Hyūga clan, including Hinata, found themselves quickly escorted away from their once formidable compound in black sedans, tucked in tight.

Seated closely, shoulder to shoulder with Naruto in the backseat of one of the sedans, Hinata discovered herself completely separated from her family.

Instead, she was confined in a lone vehicle with her once arch-nemesis.

But now... future husband.

Hinata's lips quivered, sensing more tears on their way.

'How did it come to this?' She pondered in despair.

She couldn't resist the urge to turn her head and gaze out the window, watching as the Hyūga compound, her home, faded into the distance, like fragments of memories slipping from her grasp.

The Hyūga estate, with its towering walls, had once guarded her secrets, joys, and sorrows from childhood, till this point.

The gates of the Hyūga compound, the courtyard, the cherry blossom trees, the lifeless bodies of her people who fought valiantly, and... her father's shrine-all gradually faded away, transforming into nothing more than a distant memory as they steadily advanced toward the Uzumaki Compound.

Truly, a dark period has descended upon the Hyūga clan. Dark days and sad times.

They were now stepping into a new era in their history, pitifully descending from the pinnacle of power and formidable influence Hiashi had once established for the clan.

Now, their clan's status has undergone a complete transformation, a turn of events no one in all of Japan anticipated, marked by their significant defeat at the hands of their rival clan-the Uzumaki.