✦ꉣꋬꋪ꓄ ꊰꄲ꒤ꋪ: (第四部)

A

A.N. Warning: This section contains content of a dubious nature (dub-con). If this is not to your liking, or if you prefer to avoid scenes bordering on non-consensual (non-con), it's advisable to refrain from reading further. The scenes depicted here are highly detailed and WILL include themes that align with the NSFW tags provided in the introduction. If needed, please refer back to those tags before proceeding.

I just want to let you all know that I didn't hold anything back when writing this lemon. To be honest, I got carried away and ended up writing quite a bit, so the scene is actually divided into two parts.

So, proceed with caution.

However, for those who enjoy intense, steamy, and rough smut...

This lemon is for you. 🍋

Oh, one more thing. I want to let you all know that we're approaching the conclusion of the first section of this story. I've decided to divide this fanfic into different volumes or arcs.

Originally intended as a one-shot, I was only able to complete this volume/arc and nothing more. As a result, the first arc of this fanfic is nearing its end, with the second arc to be continued at a later date.

I'm incredibly grateful for all the support this fanfic has received. Your enthusiasm means the world to me, and I can't thank you enough. I know I sound like a broken record, but I poured my heart into this, and I'm thrilled that you're all enjoying it. 🥹💓

But enough of my rambling. I know you all didn't come here for that. You all came here for smut. 😏

So without further ado... here it is.

Enjoy.

所有権の衝突

"Oh kami. Oh kami. Oh kami!!"

Moans. Cries. Screams.

Those were the only sounds that escaped Hinata's lips, each one a desperate plea for mercy.

All around her, the bedroom dissolved into a blur as a multitude of chaotic sensations washed over her one after the other, making it difficult to distinguish between them all.

Pleasure, pain, bliss, and fear all blended together.

Time itself seemed to warp and stretch, merging with the chaos and threatening to swallow her whole.

Yes, it was all a blur.

Hinata now found herself lying immobilized on the bed, her entire naked body exposed to the red, glowing eyes fixated on her from between her parted thighs.