✦ꉣꋬꋪ꓄ ꊰ꒐꒦ꏂ: (第五部)

A

A.N. Hey readers!

Apologies for the little hiatus—I didn't mean to leave you all hanging, I know you all were waiting for the second part of the lemon.

I just wrapped up exams, and things got pretty hectic toward the end of this semester for me. Had to buckle down and focus on studying, so I just had to take a step away.

So, sorry for the delay.

To make it up to you all, I've got a extended, juicy, intense mature scene coming your way.

It's longer than I planned, but I couldn't shake the feeling that it needed more work. Spent weeks tweaking and refining it, just trying to get it right. Plus, I've been juggling a few other projects too.

But anyway, here's the grand finale of this arc.

Not sure when the next one will kick off, but once this chapter's done, we'll have wrapped up the first arc.

Enjoy!

所有権の衝突

Through her hazy lavender eyes, Hinata's gaze lowered, only to come face to face with Naruto's bulging...

Cock.

It was a moment of firsts for her—a moment she would never forget.

Before her, Naruto's member stood proudly, a commanding presence that demanded her attention, impossible to overlook.

It was a stark contrast to the familiarity of her own body, particularly her delicate lady parts between her thighs, stirring up a flurry of conflicting emotions within her.

It was a grand moment where innocence met revelation.

Hinata couldn't help it, but her mouth dropped fully agape at the gloriously frightening sight before her.

Naruto's member, firmly cradled in his clawed hand, was entirely revealed to her eyes. And now, witnessing it in all its glory nearly made her faint on the spot.

It was a humbling sight to behold, leaving her nothing more than a bundle of nerves trembling against the bedsheets.

His manhood was impressive in both girth and length. In fact, it appeared—though it could just be her screwed up brain playing tricks on her—that his member exceeded the length of her own head.

It was unlike anything she had ever seen in her entire life.

His crouch was devoid completely of hair, waxed clean, enabling her to see every detail of his imposing member's length from tip to shaft.