Part 1

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

This is not a typical x reader story. Your character will be a little bit out there more aggressive than kind, sweet.
----
I will also do more world building with this so you won't get into the relationships until I'm done with it.
------
Also, America's character in this will be flawed he won't be nice to you at all really until the end of the story.
---------
I'm also still thinking of characters to add to this story, so please, any recommendations would be nice.
------------
There will be cussing, so if you don't like that, then I would recommend not reading this. Your character will change and become less walled off.
----------------
That's all I had to say bye :)

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Story starts here]

In the land freedom, there was a really tired worn-out countryhuman who probably hadn't slept in days he was muttering incoherent nonsense, stating that he needed to find her she is the only one who knows about her. Yes, it was indeed nonsense, and anyone with half a brain cell could notice that this countryhuman was in a bit of a head space.

There, the countryhuman stranded with dark circles under his eye and at least fifty coffee cups scattered about the room he was in he look excruciatingly tired to the point were he looked as if he was about to pass out.

The room he was in was in complete shambles. There were pillows on the floors and blankets littered everywhere. There were piles of clothes in most of the corners and fast food containers were everywhere he probably didn't have time to cook so he just ordered food.

He was rubbing his eyes as he started. I can't fall asleep yet, not when I'm so close. I just can't, then again with the incoherent nonsense, he does seem tired now. Let's look at what he is so close to finding it seems to be a bunch of island pictures, and next to one of the island pictures was a note it stated "Hey asshole, I know you will find this at some point but all I have to say is when you grow up and stop acting like Britan, I will consider coming back with mother but until then, I don't want to here jack shit from you okay." All of the note, even the vulger words were written in really pretty cursive handwriting. The paper was obviously showing her age with the orange rustic color the paper had and the slight tears at the edges, but all and all the paper looked well taken care of.

Looking over at the stressed out countryhuman, he was wearing a brown leather jacket that had obviously been worn a lot considering that the color was kinda washed out and there were holes in the arms of the jacket he paired the brown worn out leather jacket with some gray sweat pants with holes in the knees. So, he was not dressed to impress. He also had some sunglasses on which was weird because he was in a dark room, but whatever floats his boat, I guess.

He then fung his hands up in the air and screamed fucking finally I found you. You can't hide from me anymore bitch you will eventually tell me and then we can be a happy family at last. Yeah, incoherent nonsense that makes no sense...

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-565 words-