Part 2

Who is this person the country had found?

That person was you. You were the older sibling of the USA, and you and him weren't really on good terms.

Originally, you took care of the USA when your mom wasn't around taking up the spot of the mother in the little thirteen colonies life you would take him around the world without your mom or his father Britan knowing of it makeing you and the thirteen colonies really close.

You were happy, but your mom wasn't really liking how Britan was treating the little thirteen colonies they were constantly at each other's necks always fighting, screaming at each other making your once peaceful home a battle ground.

This didn't help anything, just making the home you used to see as a safe haven now a mess. You ended up leaving for a while to go scope out new areas for you, your mom, and your little brother to live in peace without the constant fighting from your mom and Britan.

When you arrived back, your little brother was having a revolutionary war against Britan for the freedom of him and his people. You were so proud of him. Your mom was forced to help Britan because she was in contract with that asshole and you were laying low trying not to get your people killed.

Well, after the war was over, the thirteen colonies gained their independence, leading them to change their name from thirteen colonies to the United States of America. You and your mom were so happy for him, but you didn't know at that time that the power he now held would get to his head, making him act out like his father Britan was.

Once he gained his independence, he decided that he wanted more land in Native American territory, which was his mom's territory, but something was wrong with him and all he saw was the possible land and power he could have if he had that land. He didn't see that area as were his mom's people lived and thrived.

So... he did exactly what his father did and killed the native people, burning their homes and killing all the food in the area, leading the natives to starve to death making life miserable for those he thought were in HIS land. He was no longer the person you had known he was no longer your little brother he was a monster, a power-hungry animal who wanted the natives land.

Enslaving the natives and making them work for days and days without sleep, food, or proper clothing. Killing many with these harsh working conditions. He was truly a heartless monster.

So you gathered up you and your moms people beginning to leave the hell scape of a country that you once saw as a little brother. Leaving a note in your absence stating that you won't be coming back to come see him and that what he had become was a power-hungry monster who was almost a carbon copy of his father.

At that, you left never to see that terrible country ever again...

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-524 words-