Part 9

All the art was founded on Pintrest, and if there is anything wrong with the info section of this story, plz don't point it out to me. My life was hard enough trying to add pictures to it. It was crazy how hard that shit was, so don't point it out. Thanks♡♡♡
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Warning ⚠️
Gore
( I would not recommend reading this if you're sensitive to gore♡♡)

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---
All your thoughts were kinda muddled at the moment. All you seeing is the potential freedom you could have if these guards weren't here. Freedom was so close that you could practically taste it.

You eyed the guards for a second standing still as you decided what to do. Did you want to kill the guards and just get this over with yes, but you saw the error in just doing something as wrong as that. You eventually made up your mind the idea of being free overthrew the muddled little voice saying no in your head.

You ended up walking slowly to the guards, your feet completely silent against the flooring as your arms slightly swayed at your side, just staring at the guards as they were distracted you not noticing the multiple sets of eyes on you as you walked over.

Once you made it, you thought over what you were going to do again, the voice saying no no no that was all you could understand the screaming of the guards annoying you, so you acted on impulse your body pining one to the floor and at that you plunged your hand into the abdomen of the guard moving and breaking the ribs as you moved to rip out the spleen eventually locating it and ripping it out throwing it on the floor already covered in blood the other guards looked on in horror at the sight of you ripping there coworker limb for limb eventually ripping off the head a loud cracking sound emitting into the area.

As you looked up at the other guards, they visibly flinched and started backing away from you. You then started to arrange the gutts of the guard dead on the floor to spell out what you thought said give. You already checked this guard for keys, and you found none, so you decided to ask. The guards immediately know what you want and throw the keys at you. You graciously grabbed them and unlocked the door, walking away from the horrible sight that you had just caused.

You started running down the hallways, blood dripping down your body as you ran, but luck didn't seem to be on your side today as you ran into your guards, them immediately going into action tranquilizing you and dragging you back to the hell you thought you escaped from.

-[Guards talking]-

Ugh, what the hell did I tell y'all? I thought I was clear with the don't take your eyes off her. "There was a fight we prioritized the fight over looking after that demon." She isn't a demon she's a prisoner a insane one at that, but she isn't a reincarnated version of the devil. Honestly, I think anyone would go crazy in her position, Anyway, where is the damage? "What do you mean by that?" I meant what I said this... thing was able to take on the US navy. Where are you hiding the bodies? "We didn't hide him he's still where he died." Only one huh she must have felt bad for y'all.

At that, the guards went to check the body. Leaving you on the floor out cold...
------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-609 words-

Btw I will be adding more love interests later on.