Part 5

When the disheveled scared people came back to america screaming about how this tribal lady was crazy and killed two of their coworkers. America was skeptical of their accusations, asking them if they even went to the island. They looked at the countryhuman with fear evident in their eyes stating yes we did go, but we were forced to flee the island because two of their coworkers were murdered in front of their very eyes.

After the failed attempt to collect you, America was not having it setting up something you couldn't escape from a meeting. These were common for the countries but less common for the natives but they still have happened before, so setting one up should be okay.

This was not surprisingly a lot of work, and the country's also had to come to the native meeting because they had to supervise.

After all the paperwork that the country had to do to even set this up, that wasn't even the hard part the hard part was going to be ripping you away from that island, and that was going to be dam near impossible.

America decided to put his army up to that task. So the meeting began with all the countries arriving with there native people, but there was still no word from America's army yet, so whatever you were doing, you were putting up one hell of a fight. As the countryhumans arrived and sat down,"America, I thought this was a natives meeting. Where are your native people to represent?" Said Germany. "Currently fighting my army at the moment." Said America. "What do you mean by that America?" Said Russia. "I ment what I said, and if she comes in, please pay her no mind she's not really happy to be back." Said America.

At that moment, America's officers came running in saying that they got her and that she had ripped out the army generals' eyes, stating that they needed medical attention. America was obviously done with your bullshit and stated restrain her in a straight jacket she will be coming to this meeting whether she wants to or not and to get the general to the infirmary. The other countries were hearing what was happening and looked shocked. "So you weren't lying when you said you sent your army to get your natives?" Said Germany. "Well, duh, of course not. I can't underestimate my older sister now, can I?" Said America.

At that moment, you were strangled into the building, screaming and kicking the officers who had a hold of you, your wings hitting them in the face as they tried to get a good grip on you.

"Welcome sister how has your visit been so far?" Said America. "Shit, now let me go before I end up ripping your eyes out, too." "You're still so vulger." Said America. "I fucking hate you bitch let me fucking go, I left for a reason asshole." "Tranqulize her" Said America. At that, you were Tranqulized, and your limp body was binded to the chair that was designated as yours. "So should we start the meeting?" Said America. The countries were still in shock because, aperently, America had an elder sister who hated him.