Part 10

[Soviet/ USSR - taking to his therapist]

March 17, 2024

Time; 4:13

Today was an okay day. I'm sure some weird shit happened yesterday, I've been hearing about it all day, the traitor has been annoying me with that information saying that when I was sleeping in, some girl killed one of the guards.

I honestly don't care about that. My main question is how more of these therapy sessions do I have to go to?

"Till your mentality okay enough to leave." Мне недостаточно информации, чтобы поверить, что ты выпустишь меня из этой адской дыры.  (That's not enough information for me to actually believe that you're going to let me out of this hell hole.)

"Вам пока не нужна эта информация." (You don't need that information yet)...When will I get that information? "When your mentality stable."

"So how have you been feeling?" Angry at you and your lack of information."Toche"

[POV: therapist]

I hate the therapy sessions I have to have with USSR because...

1) He is by far the most infuriating person I have ever met.

2) You have to drag his ass out off bed with at least six armed guards, making him always late to our therapy sessions.

Really, the only good thing is that he is more sane than the Spanish Empire he's actually crazy.

Anyways, it looks like I have free time after this therapy session with the Spanish Empire.

[POV: Soviet/USSR]

[After the therapy sessions]

I swear these guards are starting to get on my nerves with them dragging me around all over the place.

As I was being escorted back to the activity room, I heard screaming, and the guards who were escorting me visibly stiffened. I wonder who traumatized these guards that much.

As the oak doors opened, I was greeted with the sight of a woman being restrained and a guard almost dead on the floor in a pool of his own blood.

The guards that were escorting me shoved me into the activity room, locked the door, and then went to help restrain the lady.

Letting my eyes wander to the sene in front of me, I got curious and walked over to the woman, the guards backing away slightly. I just started at her a bit. Then I grabbed her, taking her to where I like to sit. She just stared at me for a bit as I was walking the casual movement here or there, but then she calmed down. She looked at me once, and then she somehow jumped out of my grip and ran to the door. The guards tackled her to the floor as they brought a needle to her neck, stabbing her with it, and at that, she went completely still.

One of the guards hosted her on top of his shoulder and then moved her to I assumed to be her corner, and then they put a straight jacket on her then they put another needle into her this time waking her up as she jumped trying to escape the guard held her down as the other spoke in a clear slow voice "We are going to let you move around freely but you must keep that straight jacket on okay." With that, they left...
------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-552 words-

Sorry that this took a while. I was binge watching Camp Campbell.