Chapter 2.1: What's My Purpose

Hi guys, second episode! I'm so excited for all of yoo to read my book. Before we start something to keep in mind, the second chapter happens 2 MONTHS AFTER the first So for making the book longer and have better storyline there will be extra ones.
So let's get started.

(1 month later)
(Midnight's bedroom)

Midnight: (wakes up) It's morning already. Oh yeah, I said I'm going to help Flareon with the garden.

(In the Kitchen)

Midnight: Morning Pearl (grabs a bowl) So do you have some spare money?
Pearl: (confused) Why? What happened to yours?
Midnight: (chuckles) About that...

(Many fast screenshots as memory where Midnight plays Poker and loses all of his money.)

Pearl: (surprised) (annoyed) You're so immature like when I first met you.
Midnight: Yeah, yeah. (Finishes his cereals) (evil grin) So what about you and Black?
Pearl: (face turns whole red) Uh... I dont know what a-are you t-t-talking about. (gasps)
Midnight: (apears behind Pearl) ( whispers into Pearl's ear) If you don't give some money I will tell everyone how much you love your little, adorable Black.

(Silence)

Pearl: (calm) No.
Midnight: What!! (Surprised and shocked) What do you mean no? You want everyone to know how much you love Black.
: I falled for this once, I'm not falling twice.
: Fine, then I'm going to help Flareon in the garden.
: Ok. Also Midnight
: Yeah
: Get a job.

(At the garden)

Midnight: (in his head) Get a job. ME. No chance. (Looks at Flare) Flare, I'm here!
Flare: O-Ok, so I want you just to water the plants.
Midnight: I can do that
Flare: Ok here you go (gives him a Squirtbottle) I'm coming in a bit. (Leaves)
Midnight: (in his mind) Ok. Only watering the plants, that will be easy. (Whistles while wearing all of the plants)

small pop!

Midnight: (looks down) (quiet) oh no! (Sees a beautiful flower being under Midnight's leg) Let's pray he doesn't notice.

(After he is done)

Midnight: aaaand done! (Wipes sweating off his forehead) (remembers) Get a Job.
(In his mind) Actually I should.

(In the house)

Midnight: Pearl, I'm going outisde.
Pearl: Ok

(Right before Midnight steps outside): AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!

(At the garden)
Everyone: Flare what happened? Are you ok?
Flare: (tearful) M-My f-f-floweer it...
Speed: Your flower what?
Flare: Got destroYED! (Starts crying again)
Leafy: Who did it?
Flare: Don't know, the last person (sobs) w-who was at the garden was... was
Leafy: Who?
Flare: Midnight...

(Midnight runs away)

Crystal: Is it me or Midnight isn't here.
Pearl: He already left.
Leaf:Oh Flare. (goes to support him) (in her mind) Anyone who makes Flare sad makes me angry.

(To Midnight)

(NOTE: When I mean Midnight as the character It will have a capital if I mean time it will be written in all downscapes)

Midnight: (stops running) (pants) I... think... I lost them... (breaths heavily)
(walks around) What job should I take? Maybe this one?

(Midnight trying many jobs but fails them miserably)

(EVENING)

Midnight:(in his mind) this is my last try.
Babysitting.

(Opens door)

Gardevoir: Hello, welcome to Babysitter, How can we help you?
Midnight: Actually I was looking for a job.
Gardevoir: Sure. Actually we do have a job for you. Check this adress
Midnight: Thank you

(After a while)

Midnight: This place gives me bad vibes.
(Knocks on door)
A vaporeon: (opens door) I think you're supposed to be the babysitter, right?
Midnight: Yes.
Vaporeon: Okay, honey, the babysitter arrived, please be nice to him
Eevee: Ok (kisses the vaporeon)
Vaporeon: So the food is in the fridge, there are some snacks if you want and here is my number if you need me
Midnight: Ok, have a great night (closes door) So Eevee what do you wanna do?
Eevee: I want to watch TV!
:Sure
:Yay

(After 1 hour)

Eevee: I'm hungry.
Midnight: Sure what do you want?
Eevee: Curry
Midnight: Sure (goes to the kitchen) Huh... (feels something) (reliases) DOWN!!!

BOOM!
The wall got destroyed

RAWWWWRRRR!!!
Midnight: (get out) Kiddo where are you, kiddo?
Eevee: HELP!
Midnight: (sees the Eevee cornered by a Croconaw) Let the kid NOW!

Midnight jumps on the Croconaw makeing both of them fall.

Midnight: (looks at the Eevee) RUN! SEND HELP! (Get slapped by the Croconaw) Ughhh...

The croconaw started rushing at Midnight but he didnt move at all. When the Croconaw was ready to strike, Midnight jumped over him and used a Shadow Ball on him, then he charged with a Quick Attack which made the Croconaw's stomach crack a little.

Midnight: (shocked) What even are you?
RAWWWRRRR!!!

The wild pokemon charges at Midnight but before he strikes, Midnight dissapears if fast speed behind him.

Midnight: Hmph. Lucky I know Detect. Now let's go!

Midnight uses Double Kick on the Croconaw break apart.

???: We are here!!!
:Hmm?

(Some different pokemons with different colored scarfs appeared with the Eevee)

A Lucario: We're here after a report of a 'Wild' Attack but I see you alrwady dealt with it.
Midnight: Well, I know how to fight from when I was only 2. Waiiiit! What was that thing.
Lucario: Come with me and I'll explain everything.

Continue...

Thank you guys for reading my first original chapter and now wait for chapter 2.