Chapter 6: Mission Platinum

We see Midnight still with the yellow paint (only where he will normally be blue) walking on a hall.

Midnight: *whistles*

Then 2 Machops go behind him and another 2 in front of him.

Machop 1: You can't run from us

Midnight: *smiles* Are you sure? NOW!!!

Then 2 shadowy figures knock out 2 of the machops.

Machop 3: What the...?

It is revealed the 2 shadows were Leo the Vaporeon and Rebeca the Cinderace.

Machop 1: Get Security Here!!!

Then the gang finish the last two machops.

Lucario(from chapter 4 - his name is Osiris)

Osiris: (through earphone) Now Midnight, you go to the central room while the others keep the guards away.

The 3: Yes sir.

Midnight starts running dodging the opposing guards while Leo and Rebeca keep them away. Midnight finnaly arrives and busts the door open.
In the room there is something like a portal with some generators, screens and a control table.

Midnight: This looks familiar.

Midnight continues to get closer to the portal and he sees a small pawprint on it. Midnight realises what is it and backs away.

Midnight: No, no, it can't be

Orisis: Midnight what's wrong, just take the information and come back, it isn't that hard.

Midnight continues to look at the portal sitting down and then tears start to fall down on the floor.

Midnight: (sobs) I couldn't save you. (sobs) It's only my fault, I'm gonna make everything right. (sobs) I promise.

As he speaks, he touches the portal.

Leo: (through the earphone) Midnight we can't keep them longer.

The guards finally finish Leo and Rebeca making them pass out and start running towards Midnight.
They finnaly go around Midnight, cornering him. Midnight opens his eyes showing his left, a little blind and red eye.

Midnight: I'm not gonna let you be between me and Strike

Guard 1: Its us vs you

Midnight yellow become an unusual color of red and not blue. Midnight turns around to the guard and in less than a second the guard passed out.

Midnight: W̶͈̎̎h̶̙̙͎͠o̴͉͊̈ ̷̨͚̖̼̈́̉i̷̳͖͗̀̐s̵͙̭̘̞̉̒͑́ ̷̥͕̜͊͒͜͠n̸͈̰͊̊ë̴͔͜ẍ̷͈͈́͆̍f̴̝̦̥̬̈̈́͠!

One after another they go to finish Midnight but every time Midnight uses Detect and then Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball or Double Kick.

Midnight: Y̶̧̜͔̞̾̍̾͜ọ̷͓͠u̵͈̩̠̅̌͂̂͑̕͠ ̶̪̳͉͉͚̇̽̎͝͝a̵̧̪̬̦̮͛̔̅̽͆́l̴̩̙͓̇ͅl̸̳̖̞̰̘̫̥̽̊ ̷̜͕͔̍͆͋̏̃͋͘a̸͔͕̱̥̤̚r̵̨̲̱̯̰̹̀͘e̴̪̱͝ ̷̧́s̴͇̖̰̪͘o̸̗͐̑̒ ̸͌ͅẉ̸͈̳̝̬̳͋͜e̸͔͓̖͋͒̍̕a̸̗̝̤̫͑͐̓̿͒̑͝k̴̨̯̲̩̀͒̃̎̏͌

Midnight goes and uses a flashdrive to get all of the info about travelling though dufferent worlds?

Midnight: Ḑ̷̜̖͋͝ǫ̷̧̳̮̇̽͋n̸̲͉̝̯̠̓͋͌́̔̿ͅę̴̠̜͑̃̅̀͌͘!

Midnight gets out of the room and goes to pick up Leo and Rebeca on his back somehow, then he gets out of the lab. Midnight feels something weird inside of him and collapses on the ground and from red goes to yellow.