Chapter 2.3: What's My Purpose?

Hello guys! This chapter is just the origin story of Crystal and Flare but Crystal it's gonna explain it to Unbreon. Plus another part.

(In mIdnight's bedroom)
Crystal: So it all started now 4 years ago...

Midnight: Ok, Stop
Crystal: Huh?
:I don't want to hear the WHOLE story, only a summary, please.
:Fine, Speed left the house telling me not to touch the red box, which...
:You've obviously touched it
:How do you know?
:I can read you like a book
:Ok, I did touch the box and found a water stone so I can evolve, then I got an idea. I pranked Flare into telling him I'm going to evolve him into a Flareon then he got scared. Then... (became guilty) I-I, it was only a joke and I tripped and then he touched the stone and then evolved.
(Crystal started refeeling the moment)
His eye became
He started chasing me finishing Speed in one hit then I barely escaped until he stopped. After the incident I got grounded 1 month while also Flare stopped talking to me the same amount of time.
:Then how are you fine now?
:Oh, He finally forgave me. Also, for some reason if he eats chocolate he has the same reaction as when he evolved.
:Oh... (realises) Wait you said chocolate?
:Yes, what's wrong?
:I kind of gave him a chocolate bar as sorry
:(scared) I need to go and find Speedy now (opens door) (leaves) (closes door)

Midnight: (to himself) Flare is that dangerous? (Remembers) Wait...

Midnight goes in his drawer qnd get a white book with the title "How to become a great rescuer Guide". Then he starts turning the pages until he comes across a page called "Berserkers".

Midnight: Okay. There are 3 types of berserk pokemon:
Cayegory 1... No
Category 2... No
Category 3... Aha!

Category 3 Berserk pokemon:
Only 1% to happen. This makes the host and virus to have a bond unlike the other 2 categories. Also the qffected pokemon will get a massive increase in power in the form, you can indentify it if the host has a RED EYE...

So that means Flare is really a Berserk pokemon. I need to tell the Rescuers about it...

(Door opens)

Midnight gets scared and hides the book away. Speed and Crystal come in.

Speed: Did you give Flare chocolate? (Serious)
Midnight: Yes
Speed: Why?
Midnight: I didn't know until Crystal told me of what happened.
Speed: Crystal, I told you to not tell anyone about it.
Crystal: I'm sorry but he wanted to know why us he so sad.
Speed: (sighs) Fine. But we still need to calm Flare down before it happens...

THUD

Speed: Midnight come with me, Crystal if you want to you can tag along as well.
Crystal: No thank you
Speed: Fine, Midnight we have to go in Flare's room.
MIdnight: Got it.

Speed opens hardly Flare's room door but find Flare reading a book.

Flare: (notices Speed and Midnight) Oh, hi guys!
Speed: Hi?! Flare did you eat the chocolate from Midnight
Flare: Yeah, and?
I also buyed you a new one qnd its down.
Flare: Sure

They all live the room to go downstairs.

Bonus Part:
Crystal: Sylveon
Sylvia: Yeah?
Crystal: You know... Midnight kissed Pearl on the cheek and gave her flowers and I saw everything
Sylvia: So they are couple (excited) ?
Crystal: Yeah!So I have a plan (whispers to Sylvia)

End Of Extra 1!

So this is the end of the first original chapter. How do you think it is? The next one is The One I Love The Most.