Chapter 3: Secrets Unvailed

This chapter might be long and so I think I need to put it in more chapter like the previous one. This chapter is The One I Love The Most but with some of my touches.
Enjoy!

1 Month Later...

Midnight: *Achoo* I can't be sick today, I have to go to work *coughs*

Midnight leaves his room and goes downstairs to the kitchen and sees Pearl.

Pearl: Morning! (She looks at Midnight but looks quite sick) Midnight, are you okay? You look sick.
Midnight: I'm f- *coughs* fine it's only a c- *coughs* cold. I'm just going to w- *coughs* work now.

Midnight tries to open the door but it doesnt budge a bit. The angle changes showing Pearl with her orb glowing.

Pearl: You know you can't work, also you're going to make the kids sick aswell.
Midnight: Oh, y-yeah.
Pearl: You have to go and rest in your room. I'm gonna come after to give you some medicine.
Midnight: (annoyed) You're not my mom! ...

Midnight gets sad while Pearl becomes concerned.

*sigh* Fine

While he was walking back upstairs he was looking down still sad.

Pearl: (to herself) Why doesn't he want to talk about it?

In Midnight's Bedroom...

Midnight: Why did I even said that? Now I have to get lectured by Pearl which I really don't want to do. (Lays down on the bed)

*knocks*

Midnight: Pearl, both of us know that I don't want to talk about it.
Crystal: (opens door partially) it's only me.
Midnight: *coughs* Enter
Crystal: Pearl told me to give you this (gives him some medicine plus oran berries) do you want to talk about it?
Midnight: About what?
Crystal: Abour you and Pearl being a couple!
Midnight: (blushes qnd smiles) We're not a couple! Why do you think that?!
Crystal: Last Month you kissed her qnd gave her some flowers.
Midnight: NO! (Still blushing) The flowers were for Flare and I told her something that might have made her blush.
Crystal: That you love her~
Midnight: No, again! Something about HER crush.
Crystal: Who is it?
Midnight: Not telling you. Not trusting you enough
Crystal: Fine. The cya! (Leaves)

Midnight took his medicine, ate the berries and went to sleep.

Later...

Midnight: (wakes up) I feel much better now (looks at his conputer and slaps his forehead) I could've jusf used my computer. Now I'm hungry.

Midnight leaves his room and goes downstairs. In the kitchen he see Black in the corner but also Pearl. When Pearl notices him they exchange expressions, Pearl's one was concerned while Midnight's was sad.
Midnight finally goes at the fridge and grabs some leftovers and eats it.
After he finished Pearl broke the silence.

Pearl: D-Do you wnna talk about it? What you said earlier, are you still ok?
Midnight: No! (annoyed) I don't want to talk about it and also don't say that stupid question again! Understood?
Pearl: (sad) Fine Red...
She realised what she just said while Midnight stopped and looked pissed off)
: I mean Midnight
Midnight: (turns around pisses as ever before) I. DON'T. WANT. TO. HEAR. THAT. NAME. EVER. AGAIN. (leaves)

Black: (Still in the corner seeing everything) (thinking) What's wrong with him? And also who is Red?

In the living room

Silvia:Ok now let's teach you Drainig Kiss!
Sunshine: Aye!
Silvia: That's your target, Got it? (Points at Midnight)
Sunshine: A-Are you sure?
Silvia: 100% positive!
Sunshine: O-Ok ( goes towards Midnight) Mr. Midnight?
Midnight: (angry look) Yeah?
Sunshine: (gets closer to his cheek and kiss it)
Midnight: W-What? (Falls on the floor)
Sunshine: It's that supposed to happen?
Silvia: Well Midnight is an Unbreon so normally yeah. Great Job!
Sunshine: Should we take him somewhere else?
Silvia: Nah, it's fine. Now let's go and find Daddy... oops I mean Speed

Tonight...

Midnight: Nobody woke me up?! (Gets up) What's the time already night. I can go and work on a night ship then, I mean after how much I slept.

Midnight got his stuff and then left the house closing the door behind him.

End of Chapter 3...

If you noticed I kinda changed the name of the book so it can be more attractive to more people. Also spoilers about why the book is called like this...

This boom might have more dark and sad scenes than the original book so yeah.