Chapter 1

3 months ago....

I stared at the picture of my beautiful Surya. He was definitely hot. With drop dead gorgeous looks. Ugh, he was the most perfect creation ever made. I was crushing on him from day one of college. I still smile thinking about the first time I met. He was in a crisp white shirt with the sleeves folded up, revealing his strong arms. And his hair was ruffled in a way that made him look so good looking. And the wind wasn't helping either, he looked like a hero walking down the stairs.

I remember blushing looking at him thinking about that. I was just staring at him, probably drooling over his perfect looks. He had a body to kill for. Like an angel who was dropped down from the heavens. He caught my eye, and smirked, which revealed his dimples. Winking at me, he waved a flirty greeting as he walked on. I still remember the feeling of the blush rising up my cheeks as the heat spread across my body. That little action of his caused my heart to soar high in the sky with the fire of love being ignited.

I closed my eyes, blushing hiding my head between my arms on my desk. That first meet would be etched in my memory forever, and never forgettable. All I want is to spend eternity with him. How would I live with a guy who looks like a freaking Greek god? I don't know. What I do know is that I want to get married to him and bear his children. Our children, and grow our tiny family.

I cringed at the stupid thoughts that my mind came up with but deep inside, I knew that's what I wanted. I want to live my life with him. Go through the dating phase, get married, have kids, go through parenthood together and watch them grow up. Finally growing old together. Shivani and Surya. Even our names went together.

Shivani Surya. Nice name right? That's who I would become once we got married. And we will get married, why well probably because Surya is my boyfriend. Yeah, I said that right, the Greek god, was my Greek god. My angel, my life, my love.

Pushing my hair back with my henna covered hands, I glanced at the beautiful ring worn on my ring finger. It gleamed and glittered as the golden sunlight shined through the window. The sunlight filtered through falling on my face. It brought comfort to my mind, filling me with some sort of peace and satisfaction.

Yesterday was our engagement. We were almost there in completing our union and becoming one. Only 3 more months until our wedding. Appa said that it was important we finished our college first, so the wedding was a month after our graduation.

Which was great, because we could get married after he bags the job at his father's company. There was another person though, Suraj, Surya's twin brother. He was also a male heir so it was between them for who would get chairman and who would get CEO. Not that it mattered to me. As long as Surya and I were happy, that's all that mattered.