☆Hermione's Frozen☆

I was sitting down reading in the common room, I watched as Harry, Hermione, and Ron run past quietly whispering about something. I shrugged it off and kept reading, after less than a minute Ginny ran up to me looking extremely pail.

"Ginny, what's wrong?"

"I-I just overheard Harry telling Hermione and Ron that he went into Tom Riddle's diary and was told Hagrid opened the chamber!" I looked up in shock.

"What?!"

"It's in his dorm room we need to get it!"

"Let's go" We ran up to Ron and Harry's dorm room and quickly started looking around for it. Finally, I found it hidden under his mattress, the dorm room was a mess, but we had no time to clean it as we heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"People are coming!" I looked around for a place to hide and saw the invisibility cloak.

"Ginny come here, under the coat" She tried to ask about it but I shushed her as Neville walked in. He gasped as he saw the mess and ran out. I pulled the cloak off of us before pulling Ginny out of the room. I figured Neville went to get Harry. Ginny and I sat on the couch panting as we watched Neville lead Harry, Ron, and Hermione up the stairs.

"Never again, never again, I guess we need another idea" Ginny nodded still in shock.

A couple of days later I was in the library reading a book about Basilisks hoping to find a way to kill them. I recently have been getting more and more of my memory back and realized the monster was a basilisk. The library was empty due to the quidditch game starting soon, except... Hermione who was running in. I expected her to run down one of the isles but instead, she ran up to me.

"Julie!"

"Hi Hermione"

"The Chamber of Secrets, the monster"

"What about it" I said covering my book a little more.

"It's a basilisk" I look at her in shock.

"W-what makes you say that?"

"Same reason you probably think it is," she said nodding to my book which still showed the title that I didn't cover. I felt the feeling of Tom Riddle knowing that he was listening, I couldn't move from my seat.

"I'm sorry" She looks at me in confusion.

"What for?" I started crying.

"This is all my fault"

"What?"

"The monster is a basilisk it goes through the pipes" Hermione grabbed the book from me ripped out the page that talked about the basilisk and wrote something on it. Before crumbling it up and grabbing my hand.

"It's ok"

"N-no it's not, I helped the Heir. It's my fault people are petrified, and Hagrid is in Azkaban. And now he's going to try and hurt you because I'm telling you this. Hermione please just leave you will be safer away from me."

"What? Here drink some water" I took a sip of water and immediately felt calmer.

"Tom Riddle he is the Heir of Slytherin, and he made me, and Ginny petrify people. We didn't know what to do and then you guys had it and thought Hagrid was the Heir so we took it back hoping no more damage would be done!"

"Julie, Julie it's ok, we'll tell Dumbledore" I could feel Tom Riddle in my head realizing what was going to happen. I abruptly stood up and rummaged through my bag.

"Hermione you have to leave now! It's coming you have to go hide, I'll distract it."

"No Julie I won't let you!" she said grabbing the mirror from me, and I suddenly started to feel dizzy,