Chapter 23: Quality time spend

Family is your spirit. 

<28 Feb, Wednesday>

Nanon was sitting in his office, lost in thoughts. It was the day already where he had to meet Ohm's parents and he was just not ready for it.

Yesterday, he was so mad at Ohm that he skipped his office, turning off everyone's call and just looked at the ceiling with empty eyes.

But today, he had to come... HE WAS JUST NERVOUS!

"Non" A sweet voice from behind called him.

Nanon jerked his head behind, only to see his lover with a wide smile. 'Why does he look so happy?'

And without any warning, he was crushed into a bear hug.

"Too tight." He mumbled wincing in pain.

"Sorry. I missed you." Ohm said pulling out of hug and scratched his neck in embarrassment. Nanon just rolled his eyes sighing,

"We just met a day ago."

Ohm frowned, looking at him in astonishment.

"You didn't pick my calls yesterday and also didn't come to the office." He said in a rather sad tone.

"What was I supposed to do? I just had a day to get myself ready to meet your parents, yet I did nothing except drowning into my thoughts. You just ordered me to come and meet your parents without even listening to me." He stated sarcastically making the later smile at his cuteness.

"Sorry? I was just so excited to let you meet my parents. I should have taken your permission." He was guilty now. Ohm was looking at him with a smile, but the smile was fake, and everyone could see that.

"You know what- Leave it. I am stressed so let's just get over it. I am wondering what I should wear." Nanon said mumbling the last part in a low voice, but Ohm clearly heard it.

"Oh- I forgot to tell you... My mom actually has sent clothes for you and Fourth to wear. No- don't look at me. I did object but mothers are mothers and who am I to reject her." Ohm said putting his hands in air like surrendering himself feeling the intense glare from Nanon.

"You all are like this... Just doing whatever you want!" Nanon was frustrated now. He didn't even want to work remembering the dinner.

"Don't stress like that. You will get wrinkles, dear." Ohm said sounding soft.

"So, what. You mean I would look ugly?" Nanon shotted him a death glare making Ohm nervous.

"Of course not. You are a beautiful creature I can never unsee and your beauty can never fade till I go blind."

Nanon shook his head blushing, damn! When did his boyfriend get so cheesy?

"Shut up, idiot! You are giving me goosebumps now." He made a yucky face while enjoying every single bit inside.

"You can take rest today. I'll complete the paperwork." Ohm said softly.

"As if- Nope. I was absent yesterday, so I have to do this. Treat me like an employee, will you?" Nanon said shaking his head in denial. Work is work!

"Go home and rest, Non. You are not just an employee, be it in office or not." He said in a husky tone making the latter's cheek red. How could he not love him?

"F-Fine. " Nanon muttered walking away, trying to calm down his heart which was beating so loudly. Yup! This is the effect Ohm had on him.

.