Take 1: Routine

Wooyoung

Their surroundings were beautifully decorated with twinkling fairy lights and soft, romantic music played in the background, setting the perfect ambiance for the heartfelt moment about to unfold.

Wooyoung, dressed in a sleek suit, stood opposite Lee Hyun, his eyes filled with genuine emotion as he prepared to finally confess.

She looked gorgeous in this lighting.

"Jia" he began, his voice tinged with sincerity as he gazed deeply into Lee Hyun's eyes, "no matter where life takes us, my love for you will never waver. You are my everything, and I can't imagine a future without you by my side. I know it's hard. I know your heart doesn't belong to me. But can't you give me a chance? Can't you give us a chance?"

Tears swelled in his eyes.

Lee Hyun's eyes sparkled with emotion as she listened to Wooyoung's heartfelt confession, her cheeks flushing with a delicate pink hue, matching her equally pink dress, "Joon," she said softly, her voice barely above a whisper, "I feel the same way. You are the missing piece of my heart, and I never want to let you go."

Wooyoungs eyes lit up.

"But.."

He sighed.

"We can't be together. I don't want to leave you but... I can't loose him..."

"..."

The same routine as always.

As the painful moment lingered, the director watched from behind the monitor, nodding in approval at the chemistry between the two lead actors. "Cut!" he finally called out, signaling the end of the scene.

Instantly, Wooyoung's demeanor shifted as he let out an exasperated sigh and ran a hand through his hair, his earlier passion evaporating into thin air.

Lee Hyun, unfazed by Wooyoung's sudden change in demeanor, rolled her eyes at him.

"Come on, Wooyoung," she teased, a smirk playing on her lips, "you were doing so well. Can't you at least pretend to be in love with me for a few more seconds?"

"Not really, no" he apologized, his tone laced with amusement. "I guess I've just gotten used to this by now"

"Do you even like your job?"

"Oh honey, I'm obsessed"

"Right"

Without another word, he reached for his water bottle, taking a long swig to quench his dry throat before setting it down with a resolute thud. With one final glance at the set, he turned on his heel and made his exit, the door clicking shut behind him.

He didn't say goodbye to anyone.

He never did.

As Wooyoung stepped off the set, he exchanged places with Cha Eunwoo, the main character who seemed to effortlessly steal the spotlight with his charm and charisma.

Annoying bitch.

Wooyoung couldn't help his jealousy towards Eunwoo, a familiar rival whose mere presence seemed to overshadow his own.

He had been stealing his spotlight for years now.

For too long, Wooyoung had been confined to the role of the second lead, relegated to playing the charming but ultimately forgettable love interest.

It was a role he had grown tired of, a role that no longer fulfilled him as an actor.

Actually, it never had.