Cool Cubed

At a store named Fast N' Easy, Mordecai, Rigby, Y/N, Thomas and Pops are buying a slushy to take photos of their faces after drinking the slushy. Mordecai and Rigby open the door. "Sluuushyyyyyy!" Mordecai pays for the slushy and Pops takes the slushy. Rigby holds the camera. "Reaadyyy?" He askd. "Let's do thiiiyuuuuus!" Mordecai said. He drinks the slushy while the 3 cheers "Brain Freeze!" repeatedly

Mordecai then makes a weird face and takes a photo. Rigby drinks the slushy and also made a weird face after being "brain frozen" and taken a photo. Pops drinks the slushy then kneels to the ground and reached his head then laughs. "Ahhahahahaaa. Brain freeze!" He also makes a weird face then takes a photo. "Haha, here I go!" Thomas drinks the slushy but didn't make any weird face like the others did. The slushy didn't "brain froze" him. He then laughs and takes a photo. Mordecai, Rigby, Y/N, and Pops look at the photo for a bit then laugh. "Dude Thomas, you call this a brain freeze face?" Mordecai asked. "Weak-saaaauce!" Rigby said.

"I agree. Jolly weak show." Pops said, and The 5 of them laugh. "What about you, Y/N? You go next." Rigby said. "Okay." She takes a sip, and Rigby looks at the picture. "Ha! You didn't freeze either!" He said. "Really?" Y/N asked curiously, then looks at the photo. "Okay." Thomas pauses for a bit. "Wait, wait, wait!" He opens the top of the cup and chugs the whole slushy but nothing happens and he laughs.

"Dude! What is wrong with you?" Rigby asked. "Dudes, dudes! I got this, I got this." Thomas goes inside the store and Y/N follows. "Hey man, what's the coolest slushy you got?" Thomas asked. "Uhh, that would be the Cool Cubed. It's imported from the Arctic and contains real glaciers. But I strongly recommend that you reconsider-" Thomas cuts him off. "I'll take it! Big Swig size." He said. The cashier gets the big swig cup, puts on goggles, gloves and puts the slushy to standard to "Cool-Cubed". "Go easy on this, bro." The cashier said. "Uh Thomas, are you sure this is a good idea?" Y/N asked worriedly. "Of course. Don't worry, I'll be fine. You want one too?" Thomas asked her. "No thanks..." she said, a bit worriedly.

Back at the outside of "Fast N' Easy", Mordecai, Rigby and Pops are saying "Chug! Chug! Chug!" repeatedly while Rigby is holding the camera for the picture as Y/N watches, still a little worried. "Okay. Okay. Here it goes." While Thomas drinks it, ice goes up to the tip of the straw and then he sips it while the other three keep repeating. When he finished, nothing happened and he is calm again. "Lame." Rigby said. Thomas suddenly got a "brain freeze" face but is frozen still by the cool cubed slushy. "Thomas?" Y/N asked worriedly. "Ah dude!" Rigby said. "Take the picture! Take the picture!" Mordecai said. Rigby takes the picture and the three of them laugh,

but Y/N was still concerned. "Dude, this is gold!" Mordecai said. "Thomas, Y/N, check it out!" Thomas doesn't reply then falls down and Y/N panics. "Thomas!" She quickly runs over to him. Rigby chuckles while taking more pictures of Thomas's "brain freeze" face. "Now that's a brain freeze. Alright, come on." The three walk away but notice Y/N desperately trying to wake up Thomas. "Thomas? Thomas? Thomas, wake up!" She shouted. But he doesn't come back to normal. "Y/N what's wrong?" Mordecai asked. "Guys, he's not waking up!" She shouted. They all get worried and look at each other and approach the goat duo. "Thomas!" Y/N shakes him, then feels his forehead and quickly pulls away. "Ah! He's freezing!" She shouted. "Whoa, Y/N calm down!" Mordecai said, grabbing her right arm, but she yanks it away.

"Calm down?! Thomas still hasn't turned back to normal yet! What if he's dead?!" She asked, and tears began to leak out of her eyes. "Whoa, whoa! He's not dead, Y/N! He's just still in a brain freeze!" Rigby said. "Are they supposed to last this long?!" Y/N asked. "I don't know!" Mordecai said. Y/N holds Thomas' arms. "What do we do?" Pops asked. "We have to unfreeze him." Mordecai said. "Yeah, no duh!" Y/N said furiously. "You guys better fix this!" She growled. In the restroom, Mordecai opens the shower curtain, and Rigby turns a shower nob to hot. Then, Y/N puts Thomas in the shower but, Thomas leans to the wall but Mordecai puts him back correctly. "Hot towel." Y/N said. Pops feels the heat of the towel. "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" He gives Y/N the towel and she puts it on Thomas's head.