Country Club

Mordecai and Rigby are gardening in the park. "H-h-h..." Rigby said. "What?" Mordecai asked. Rigby is looking at a $100 bill on the ground. "H-h-hundred dollar bill..." he tries to grab it but it flies away. "What the?" He starts to run after it. "Get in!" Mordecai said as he drives over to Rigby. Rigby gets into the Golf Cart and they drive toward the $100 bill. Rigby grabs it but it gets away again and goes behind the Country Club gates and a man, the Country Club Leader, had the $100 bill tied to a fishing hook.

"Aw man! It's those Country Club jerks!" Rigby said. Roger laughs. "They totally fell for it." He said. "Ah, that's rich." The leader said. "Kinda like us!" The group laugh again. "You think it's funny to do that to people?" Rigby asked angrily. "Let's see how you like it!" Mordecai grabs the Cart and starts to spray dirt into the Country Club with it. "Hm, hm, hm, hm!" Rigby said. "Ah, stop! Security!" Four men suddenly come out, lift up the Golf Cart knocking Mordecai out of it, and they take the Cart into the Country Club. "Hey, what are you doing? You can't take our Golf Cart!" Mordecai said.

"Here in the Country Club, we can do whatever we want." One of the members said. "That's right babe." Roger kisses her and they both drink. "Give us back our Cart!" Rigby shouted. "I'd rather not. You know why? Because, we are going to destroy it tonight at our annual Summer Solstice event!" The leader looks over at the Female Member. "What do you think dear?" He asked. "Oh, I think it's a marvelous idea!"

They kiss and drink their drinks. "Now, what're you all say we leave this side-show and get some d'oeuvres?" She and the rest of the group agree and they all leave. "Man, forget this, I'm going to get the Cart." Mordecai said. He and Rigby climb over the gate but the alarm goes off and two security guards start charging toward them. "Woah! Woah! Woah!" They get thrown out. "Man...Benson's gonna kill us when he finds out the cart is missing!" Rigby said. "He's not gonna find out." Mordecai said. The duo go to Muscle Man, High Five Ghost, Skips, Y/N, Thomas, and Pops near the Snack Bar. "Guys, we need your help!" Mordecai said. "What's wrong?" Y/N asked with concern. "You guys have to promise not to tell Benson. The Golf Cart just got confiscated by the Country Club and we need your guys help to get it back." The group just stare at them blankly and they go back to what they were doing, except Thomas and Y/N, who look at the others worriedly. "What's the matter?

Didn't you guys hear us?" Rigby asked. "Yeah, we heard you bro. But I'm not going anywhere near that Country Club!" Muscle Man said. "What? Why?" Mordecai asked. "A couple of years ago, they confiscated a meat locker I had outside of my trailer." Muscle Man said. "They also stole my four-wheeler." Fives said. "My prized orchid!" Pops said. "Wait...there's a Country Club?" Thomas asked. "I've had to replace thirty dream catchers 'cause of those guys. With the amount of money they have, they're unstoppable. So, stay away from 'em!" Skips said. "Come on guys, we can't do it without you!" Mordecai said.

"Sorry, no can do." Skips said. "Yeah, well, we don't have much of a choice. If we don't get the cart back, then Benson is gonna kill us!" The group look on silently. "Alright, fine! We'll go on it ourselves. But can you guys at least make sure Benson doesn't find out about the cart before we get back?" Rigby asked. "Yeah...we can do that." Skips said. The duo are then about to leave, but Y/N quickly stands up. "Wait!"

They stop and turn to the female goat. "I'll go." She said. "What?" Thomas asked, turning to her in surprise. "Well, since nobody else is going, I figured they could at least use some help." Y/N said. "Are you sure that's such a good idea?" Thomas asked. "I'll be fine, Thomas. What's the worst that could happen?" Y/N shrugs, and Thomas sighs. "Fine, but be careful." Thomas warned. Y/N then follows the duo. "Remember, we got blend in." Mordecai, Rigby and Y/N enter the Country Club near some men. "Am I right?" Mordecai asked. "Ace!" Rigby said. The three men see them and are confused at first but shrug it off.