Trailer Trashed

"Alright, everyone. Listen up. I have a new health inspector coming in any minute, so I need everyone on—" Benson began. "On our best behavior." Everyone said, sounding bored. "Ooh, here he comes!" Pops said. A van drives over and the new health inspector comes out. "That's not our usual inspector." Muscle Man said. "That's what I just SAID! DO YOU GUYS EVER LISTEN TO ME?!" Benson askd.

"Which one of you is the Park manager?" The inspector asked. "That's me, Benson. Nice to meet you." He offers a handshake, but Frank doesn't shake it, leaving Benson surprised. "Mmm, hmm." Frank writes something down on his clipboard. "Frank Jones. City health department. I've been sent to inspect your park. Now, if it's alright with you, I'd like to get this inspection under way." Frank checks to see if the soda machine is working right, checks the tools, checks Pops's harpsichord, checks the benches, checks the bathrooms, and finally checks the trees. Back to the park, the park workers are looking worried as Frank tensely writes on his clipboard.

"Well, that's it." Frank said. "Did we-" Benson asked. "You passed. Barely." The park workers celebrate. "The department will be in touch." Frank stops, agitated of what he sees. "Wait... what is that?" He asked. "My trailer. Pretty sweet, huh?" Muscle Man asked. "No human could possibly live in that thing." Frank said. "I highly doubt Muscle Man is human." Y/N mumbled, and Thomas snickered. "What? No way, bro. That trailer is a palace inside. Go see for yourself." Muscle Man said. Frank opens the door to Muscle Man's trailer and quickly shuts it. He sprays paints an "x" on the door with black spray paint. It is implied that Frank is going to shut it down. "Wait, what are you doing?" Y/N asked in surprise. "This trailer needs to be destroyed. I'm taking it to the dump." Frank said. "You can't! This trailer is the third best thing that's ever happened to me! I won it at a hotdog-eating contest." Muscle Man said.

~Flashback~

"The winner!" The announcer said, and everyone cheers. "Yeah! Alright! This is the third best thing that's ever happened to me!"

(Flashback ends)

"Look, this trailer is a health hazard and it's getting scrapped!" Frank said. "But you barely even looked at it!" Muscle Man breaks down in tears and kneels in despair, and Y/N actually felt a little sorry for him. "I'm calling the dump!" Frank said. " Wait! Muscle Man has twenty four hours from the time of notice to get his trailer up to code. It's the law!" Y/N said. "Uh..." Frank sighs. "I'll be back in 24 hours.

And when you fail inspection, again, I'm taking your trailer!" Frank said, then walks away. "Twenty four hours? Pssh. Probably only take me one. What am I gonna do with the other twenty three?" Muscle Man asked. "Muscle Man, we need to see the inside of your trailer." Benson said. "Sure, dudes. Mi casa es your house." Everyone enters the trailer and groans disgustedly at the sight of the trailer's inside. There is nothing clean inside and outside of the trailer, it's a dirty and unhygienic place. "Chill, right?" Muscle Man asked as he enters. "Okay Muscle Man, no offense, but this is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen." Y/N said as she looks around.

"Agreed." Thomas said. Pops sees flies buzzing around a pan. "Oh, my!" He said. "That's my breakfast nook." Muscle Man said. "What the..." Skips notices a hole in the ceiling. "Sunroof, bro." Muscle Man said. "Dude, Muscle Man, what is that?!" Muscle Man picks up a bowl containing an unknown substance. "Ew!" Y/N said. "Well, it used to be a bowl of chili. Now it's more of a house plant."

The other park employees are unimpressed by the trailer. "Now you know how I live. I need help." Muscle Man said, sounding ashamed. "Don't worry, dude." Mordecai said. "There's no way we'll let the inspector take your trailer away." Rigby said. "And if we all contribute, this caravan will be spick-and-span in no time." Pops said. "Thanks, bros. LET'S DO THIS!" Muscle Man throws the house plant, and everyone glares at him with anger and annoyance. "Really?" Y/N asked in disbelief. "I'll clean that up." He replied. The group help Muscle Man clean his trailer for the rest of the day and night.