World's Best Boss

Mordecai and Rigby are eating cereal, and then they run off, leaving their bowls on the table. Benson enters the kitchen and puts the bowls in the sink and begins washing them. Pops is watching Benson from outside and has an idea. Muscle Man and High Five Ghost are trying to dig up a tree stump with a shovel. Muscle Man wipes off his sweat and Benson pulls up beside him in the Golf Cart. Benson offers a drink to Muscle Man,

but Muscle Man only pours them all over his head and he and High Five Ghost run away. Later in Benson's office, it's now five o' clock and Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man, High Five Ghost, and Pops are running by the door. Pops stops by Benson's office and tells him something. Benson doesn't seem interested and Pops slowly walks away. Benson continues his work through the night and eventually leaves. The others are by a campfire where Pops notices Benson driving away so late. Pops then comes up with a plan and the next morning everyone is talking. All but Benson sit on the steps to the house.

"Alright, everyone. Quiet down. We got the usual same old same old today..." Benson flips through papers on his clipboard. "Muscle Man and High Fives, mow the lawn. Skips, prepare the garbage disposal. And Mordecai and Rigby, I need you to get rid of the possums living in the attic." He said. "Aw... again?" Mordecai asked. "Those guys are back like every week!" Rigby said. "Like I said: the usual same old, same old. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office." Benson walks back toward his office.

"Man..." Rigby said. "Come on, dude...let's get the hose..." Mordecai said. Everyone walks off, but Pops stays behind and watches as Benson heads back inside. "Everyone, wait!" The others stop walking. "What is it, Pops?" Y/N asked. "Shhh... Follow me." Pops leads the others behind some bushes. "I've brought you to my secret place to discuss Benson. Tomorrow marks the tenth anniversary of his employment at the park!" He said. "Ten years?" Thomas asked. "Damn, that's a lot." Y/N said. "No wonder he looks so used up..." Rigby said. "I'd like to present him with a gift at tomorrow morning's meeting as a token of our appreciation." Pops said. "That's a great idea, Pops." Mordecai said.

"Yeah, guys like Benson need recognition to feel good about themselves." Muscle Man said, and Y/N snickers. "Well, then, what should we get him?" Pops asked. Everyone starts thinking aloud. "How about a wallet?" Mordecai asked. "A new plaque for his desk?" Skips asked. "Porcelain cufflinks!" Pops said. "A cake?" Y/N suggested. "A box of-" Thomas gets cut off. "A gold-plated clipboard." Fives said. "A snow globe." Muscle Man said. "A box of-" Thomas gets cut off again.

"A monogrammed business shirt?" Y/N asked. "A box of chocolates." Skips said. "A box of-" Thomas gets gets cut off once again. "A pair of socks." Thomas stares, annoyed. "A box of-" he's interrupted again. "A glow in the dark business tie." Muscle Man said. "A BOX OF PENS?!" Thomas shouted loudly. Y/N giggled, and Thomas blushed out of embarrassment. "Hmm... There must be something more meaningful we can give Benson." Skips said. "Oh, I know. Why don't we get him a mug that says, "World's Best Boss"?" Rigby snickers. "Am I right?" He asked. "Oh, that's a great idea!" Y/N said. Muscle Man laughs. "Yeah, that'd be awesome." He said.

"I agree. That's the perfect gift for Benson." Pops said. Everyone except for Rigby agrees. "Wait, what? But he's not really the world's best boss. He's an okay boss. Not the best boss. That's the joke." Rigby said. "Dude, there's no such thing as the world's best boss. It's just a cool gift." Mordecai said. "Then it's settled. To the mall!" Pops said, and everyone cheers. Later at the Mall, Mordecai, Rigby, Pops, Skips, Muscle Man, High Five Ghost,

Y/N and Thomas walk to a mug stand called MUGS 'R' US, with it's clerk reading a magazine. "Aw, yeah! Mug shop! Let's find this thing and then head to the food court for some cinnamon buns." Mordecai said. There's a slide of the different mugs, but none of them are the World's Best Boss Mug. "Dude, I don't see it." Mordecai said. Rigby grabs a mug. "Me either." He said. "Keep looking. We'll find it." Skips said. Muscle Man taps Rigby's right shoulder. "Hey, Rigby." Rigby turns and walks into a mug in the shape of a butt. Muscle Man laughs, and Rigby wipes his face in disgust. "Aw, sick, Rigby just touched this butt with his face." Muscle Man laughs.