Chapter 1

Okay so this is the sequel to TURD. Before reading this I advice you to read The Ugly Rejected Duckling First. Comment and like! The video is Selena's new song, Good for you. P.S. I'm in love with that song. :)
-----------

~Anastasia's P.O.V.~

I sat by the window, admiring the view of the backyard of our house. It was a plain green garden but with beautiful flower beds encircling it. The view was just breath-taking. A knock on the door broke my thoughts. It was Alicia, my best friend. I knew that because of the scent of peaches she had.

"Can I come in?" She peeked in through a little opening, making me giggle.

"Sure you can, Ali."

She walked in and shut the door slowly behind her.

Alicia was blonde, with black eyes. Her hair flowed till her chest and that's what I liked the most in her look. She was undoubtedly beautiful and I always admired her. The slim blonde swiftly walked in and came to sit just beside me.

"What are you thinking about, Ana?"

"I wasn't thinking about anything. I was just admiring the view of my garden," I shrugged innocently.

"Oh. Well, you're really boring me, Ana. Let's do something fun."

"I'm not in a mood to do anything, Ali. You know how lazy I am," I huffed and went to sit on my bed, taking out my phone and plugging in the earphones.

Alicia got up from her spot with the same huff and quickly snatched my phone from my hand.

"Hey, what's the big idea!?" I exclaimed and tried snatching it back from her but she just moved away.

"We're going shopping,"

"No way, josé. I'm not leaving my bedroom. You know how I hate crowds," I sat back on my bed, giving up on the phone.

Alicia sighed and sat beside me, "listen, Ana. You can't just sit in this room forever. You're always like this and I have to force you every time to come with me to the mall. You always like it but still you're this much stubborn. I don't know why you do this but just come on."

I sighed, "fine, let's go."

Alicia grinned and told me to be ready in 5 minutes. I wasn't the girl to wear dresses and all that girly stuff. Yes, I was more like a tomboy. I picked out casual jeans and a light green shirt. I took out my vans from my closet and put them on just when Alicia walked in.

This time when she walked in, I examined her look. She was wearing a short jean skirt and a black and white striped shirt with a green dinosaur in between. Why the hell do the humans ruin a good shirt by making a dinosaur in between? I'll never know.

"Ready?" I asked her and she was practically jumping from the excitement.

I don't know what Alicia was excited for but seeing her made my wolf uneasy and was begging me to go to the mall. I trust my wolf and my instincts so I always did what she told me.

I trotted downstairs to the kitchen seeing my mother and father have some sort of private moment as my mom was sitting on my father's lap. A blush crept on my face seeing their intimate position and as soon as my mom noticed me, she scurried off of dad's lap making him pout. Alicia was giggling beside me and I slightly elbowed her stomach for which she replied with an 'ow'.

"Mom, dad. I'm going shopping with Ali."

"Okay, sweetie. Be back before night," my dad said still looking at my mom with an adoring expression. I always loved how my mom and dad loved each other but I never thought I will ever find true love.

I hurried outside leaving my parents alone. I felt like I was intruding their privacy but Alicia was my opposite. She stood there in awe, still as a statue and I had to literally drag her out of my house.

"Let's get going. We don't wanna be late," I said as I went towards the driver's seat of my car and Alicia got in the passenger's side.

We took off and halfway through, I felt Alicia's eyes on me.

"Is there something on my face?"

"No. I just wanted you to talk. You're such a boring person. I'll turn on the radio," she turned the tuner and the car was filled with the sudden burst of music. It played 'Want to want me by Jason Derulo' which happened to be both of our favorites. But, I wasn't like Alicia, spoiling the song by singing along at the top of my lungs.

"Ooh, just the thought of you gets me so high! So high!" Alicia exclaimed.

"For crying out loud! Would you please stop and let me enjoy the song, Alicia?" I shouted over the music. She groaned but did as I said.

"You're no fun," she said quietly but I still heard her through my advanced hearing.

Eventually I parked my car in the allotted parking space at the mall. As we entered, the uneasiness of my wolf grew.

'What's wrong?'

'I don't know, Anastasia. But I feel something,' my wolf answered. I ignored her thinking it was nothing important.

Well, I guess I was wrong ignoring her because as soon as I entered the mall, an addicting scent hit me and my wolf growled. The scent was amazing which smelt of earth and pines. I stopped in my tracks and Alicia gave me a confusing look.

"What happened?" She asked me but instead of answering her, I started walking in the direction of the scent.

I reached the food court and the scent grew stronger. I scanned the area to find the owner of the scent when my eyes caught a pair of blue eyes. He held my gaze which made me shudder and my wolf exclaimed,

'mate! mate!'

Oh boy, guess I found my mate.

-----------

Hope you like it. Please do me a favor by liking!