Epilogue

Hey Guys! I know, I know. A very very long time from last update but I've been working on my other books. Do check them out too if you loved this book! Song: Company by Justin Bieber.

-----

~Anastasia's POV~

How should I tell him?

Should I tell him romantically with candles and flowers?

Or should I just straight up tell him without any effort.

Gosh, this is so annoying.

"Alicia!!" I shout out hoping she's nearby to hear me. In a matter of seconds, I hear footsteps.

"Yes, Luna?" She smiles. She knows I don't like her or Robinson calling me Luna.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Luna?"

"Sorry, Luna."

I groan in frustration, then sigh, "look I need your help. I don't know how should I tell Andrew?"

"You mean, you haven't told him yet?" Her eyes are wide and a confused look is on her face.

"Yes, I haven't. I don't know how to. Should I do a romantic gesture and tell him or just straight up say it without any effort?"

"He wouldn't mind either of them. But you don't have much time to tell him before he figures it out himself. So, my advice. Just tell him."

I sigh, "fine. I'll wait till he gets home."

Alicia bows in mock, "anything else you need, Luna?" A mischievous smile is lingering on her lips.

I pick up the nearest pillow at throw it at her face, "just get out," she laughs but does as I say.

-

2 hours, 3 minutes and 47 seconds later Andrew arrives. Yes, I was counting down every second after my chat with Alicia. Don't blame me, I'm nervous.

"Andrew, I need to tell you something."

"What is it, love? Are you okay? Why do you look so nervous?"

Breathe. In. Out. In. In. No, it's out. In. Out. Just say it, damn it.

"I'm pregnant," no stop, no pause, single breath.

"Wait. You're pregnant?" I nod.

He's silent. Why is he silent? Please say something! I put my hands up to my lips and start biting my nails in nervousness. 

"Say something, Andrew!" I can't take the silence.

Suddenly, a full blown grin spreads across his face and he's grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"I"M GOING TO BE A DADDY!!" He screams then picks me up bridal style and starts spinning. I laugh but tell him to put me down 'cause the baby might get hurt.

He runs outside screaming 'I'm going to be a daddy' throughout the house. I laugh to myself and seconds later his mom and half the pack house is here to congratulate me.

First, Andrew's mom comes and hugs me then Alicia and then Robinson. The rest of the pack bows their head, congratulate me and leave.

After everyone has gone, Andrew comes up to me and kisses me passionately.

"This is the happiest day of my life," he says and hugs me.

"Mine too."

-----

Sorry sorry! I know it's short. I've said this before and I'll say it again. I'm not really a good writer. I hope you guys like it. And if you do give a vote and leave a comment. Check out my other books! It'll be a great honor. <3

xoxo