Chapter 5

~Andrew's P.O.V~

Anastasia.

Just her name sends my heart into an over drive. Her name is just as beautiful as her.

At the moment, we were in my lounge's couch, cuddling.

"Andy?" She whispered while watching the show on the t.v.. I think it was something childish like 'Wizards of Waverly Place.' Wizards don't even exist but I must say that the show was quite funny.

"Yes, love?"

"Can we be like Mason and Alex?" She said and I smiled down at her.

"No, we can't," she frowned at my answer, "because, I'm a werewolf like Mason but you're not a wizard," I said and she giggled while relief flashed through her face.

She ways about to say something but got interrupted by two pairs of feet walking down the stairs.

Robinson and Alicia walked down the stairs, hand in hand. I guess they worked out.

"How's it going, lil' bro?" I ask Robinson and they both give us wide grins.

"Pretty good," he says and walks to the kitchen with Alicia.

"They look happy," Anastasia says and I smile down at her, nodding.

~Alicia's P.O.V.~

I can't let Robinson into my world. No one knows about me, even my best friend. No one knows that I'm a hybrid and I'm worried it would scare him off.

After all, Vampires are enemies to Werewolves.

But how can I leave this handsome? He's too good for me. I wonder how he would react to this. No one knows that because I'm a hybrid, my parents abuse me. I don't let it show and I can't. They said if I tell anyone, I'll be dead meat.

-----------------

Just a filler. Sorry long time no update. Please like and comment.