Flash in the Past

(Five years ago, in Ruhan and Zoya's house)

"Who was that guy Zoya?? I am asking u for the last time, just tell me the truth.
Ruhan asked this loudly, he didn't even bother to consider that his one month daughter is sleeping just to the next room.

"I swear Ruhan, He was the new doctor i have appointed for Tara's medical condition. Please trust me, this is the only truth.
Zoya cried but her tears were as usual, meaningless for him.

"Ohh please, don't u dare to talk about Trust and stuffs related to this. And stop using my daughter for covering up your sins.
He shouted again and left the house.

(Present Day)

Author's Pov:

"Doctor, how is she now??.
Rishi asked this impatiently to the doctor.
Doctor looked at Zoya , who was lying almost like lifeless inside the Room in the hospital, and replied
"Can u please tell me something about her medical history!

Rishi hesitated because he knew nothing about her medical condition.
"I...I.. doctor actually i don't know anything about her.

Doctor looked tensed after hearing this, so Rishi asked again
"Is there anything serious doctor?
"Yes Mr. Khurana , can u please call someone who knows about her condition? It's really urgent, call immediately.

Rishi thought for a minute then he remembered about Cammile
"Okay doctor.

(After 20 mins , Cammile reached the hospital)

She was in state of confusion. When she saw Rishi , she rushed to him and asked angrily

"Who gave u the power to send goons into my house at this time of night??? And why did they kidnapp me and bring me here??

Without saying a word, Rishi just pointed his finger towards Zoya.
Cammile was shocked, she couldn't utter a word for few seconds. Tears started rolling down from her cheeks, Then suddenly she shouted
"I told her to stay away from u, She was already going through enough of struggles in her life and after meeting u, her panick attacks came back.

I don't give a damn about whoever you are and whatever power you hold in your hands. I swear, if today anything happens to her because of you, you won't survive to see the next sunrise .

The voice was so loud that it reached the ears of doctor. He came and asked
"Can u please stop making noises, it's not your home . And please help us with patient's medical history

"Yes, sir i know about her condition. It started almost 5 years ago , when ....

She hesitated and thought if this is the right place to say these things, but then Zoya was in danger so she decided to reveal everything without any hesitation . She continued...

"When her husband died. She had her first panick attack at that time, after that she was suffering from dipression and panick attacks were very frequent for almost 2 years. Then she somehow managed to move on because of her daughter. But 6 months ago , this condition came back again. But it's only happened for once until today.

"Ohh i see, i was guessing right then.

"U were guessing what doctor?,
Rishi asked.

"Let me check her once again, then I'll tell u everything.

After the doctor went inside the room for checking Zoya, Cammile agressively asked Rishi
"Why are u trying to ruin her life haan!!
What's ur problem. She never has done anything wrong with anybody but still she always suffers, whyyyyyy!!!!!!!