Face to face

August 15 2023
            I'm sitting in the rear of my black Mercedes maybach on the way to Travis house. We have been communicating over the phone for weeks now and we decided it was finally time to meet up in person. I'm not sure what he has planned tonight. Hopefully it's chill as I'm in the back wearing black jeans and a purple T-shirt with my hair down and straight, not curly. I don't have any jewelry except the friendship bracelet he gave me. I want to see if that will get any reaction out of him.

The black car starts to pull into his ridiculously long driveway and makes its way to the circle in the middle. The house is pretty big. It has a three car garage, maybe four I can't really tell. The front is filled with balconies, and windows, trees line the whole house. I signal to let the drivers know I'm all good. I open the door and start to slide out of the car heading my way towards the large front door. As I get closer, the door swings open and I see a smiling face looking back at me.

He immediately makes me feel welcome. I don't feel awkward at all, and I just want to go inside. I signal to the driver to go ahead and leave. "Hey Swift," he says to me with his gleaning face. Luckily, he's pretty casual too. Just wearing jeans and a Chiefs sweatshirt. "Hey Kelce" I responded smiling. As he guides my back through the front door. The house is particularly clean. I'm not used to that when it comes to guys. It also smells incredible whatever he's making. wait he's making something?

He closes the large oak door and locks it behind him as I gaze around his home. "So swift I'm making some food. Hopefully you're not too picky . I made lots of options just in case." He says as he leads me into his steam filled kitchen." Not picky at all" I reply as I see a small table in a bay window all decked out with a white table cloth, red roses in a glass vase and 4 candles in the middle. I can't help but smile. "So what do you want to see first?" He looks at my blue eyes and grabs both of my hands. " I'm up for whatever" he lets go of one of my hands and leads me to the back slide door of his house.

He opens the back door for me and two dogs come running. "Well hello there"I bend down to interact. "I know your not much of a dog person but these are the two I've been talking about'' Travis says and points to a goldendoodle "This is Rambo and the white Pomerania hybrid husky is chanuncey." "I'm not particularly a dog person, but these ones are pretty cute. I have to admit they're jumping all over me know I'm sure they smell my kids." I stand up and follow Travis back inside. "God the kitchen smells delicious!" He laughs "I try" he replies and goes to mix whatever's in the large stainless steel pot over the stove.

"Can I do anything? '' I walk over as he's stirring. "Nope, go sit, foods just about done" he rubs my shoulder. God he's such a good guy I can't even. He made me food like actually made me food I'm lost with words. He comes over and yes he's wearing a chief apron that defines his muscular body even more then it is in a t-shirt what's saying a lot... " so Taylor I made some mashed potatoes,steak, and diced vegetables, is there anything you don't like cause I have tons of food". My eyes widen "no Travis that sounds amazing I'm starving"!

He made me a plate and brought it over to my seat before going back up to make his. He sat down across from me at the small table and brought a glass of water for both of us. "Do you want a drink?" I put down my glass of water. "Sure what do you have?" "I think I have your favorite.. vodka with Diet Coke right?" I laugh "how did you know? '' He goes to pour the drink and sits next to me making one for himself as well. "I have my ways. '' He winks.

I ate pretty much everything on my plate, that man can really cook. I wipe my face" Travis?" "Yes' 'he responds, grabbing my empty plate while walking to the dishwasher. "Where did you learn to cook cause that was amazing!" "Well I guess I learned from my mom she always made sure Jason and I knew how to cook." He grabs my hand and leads me to his cream couch. "Hey! I see something I gave you!" He laughs as I raise my wrist to show him the bracelet more." I can't believe you're actually wearing it's that hilarious" I bit my bottom lip. "Why wouldn't I?" He lets go of my hands and wipes my face with his very large index finger. "Sorry, your lipstick was smudged" I looked him in the eyes, feeling radiating chemistry between us. "Will you smudge it some more?" I lean closer.

I'm He smirks and wraps his hands around my waist as I'm sitting Indian style facing him. "I sure will" he kissed me with his soft lips, he's so gentle for being so big. I slip my tongue in indicating I want more so he follows. We release both slightly out of breath laughing. " Ok so let's watch a movie. I say something sports related." He says putting his arm around me. " I'm up for whatever" He starts a movie called Rudy and we snuggle on the couch watching it. The movie ends and I'm starting to shut my eyes leaning on his Broad shoulder. "Hey Taylor" he lifts my chin with his "hand it's late" I get up and stretch looking at the clock behind the couch. "Holy shit" I say. he stands up." Just stay here. I have plenty of room" I get up "sorry I can't have interviews tomorrow. Thanks for an amazing night I definitely will never forget." He kisses me as he walks me into the car. He smiled and waved goodbye. "Until next time swift

Authors word...
Ok so I've never really written like this and I hope you all like it. I'm a slow writer so I will let out a couple chapters at a time!