Seafood

Friends game
October 1st

"Morning love" I hear as I roll over. How are you feeling? I grunt and scoot into his arms "ok I guess". I've been really nauseous lately. I'm not sure why but I don't have time to look into it with my insane schedule. "I have to leave for the game soon". "No please don't leave, I want to lay with you forever" he brushes my hair out of my face. "I know love but you're going with Brittney remember" "oh yeah that will be fun" I lay back in his strong arms and closed my eyes for a couple more seconds. I'm meeting Brittany at her house and we're going to the stadium to meet with Sophia Turner, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds as well as Hugh Hackman and Donna. I'm sure there are more but that's all I'm aware of.

We all decided as a group that we're wearing all black. I decided to wear a long sleeve plain black top and light blue jeans with jewels along the bottom and pocket line. I brought along a leather jacket since it's getting colder and into favorite season. I put on a couple rings but I always make sure to never include any on my ring finger as I sure don't want any allegations. I wasn't sure what shoes to wear so I just went with my plain black cowboy boots. I finish brushing my hair and applying my elson 4 lipstick before having my security drive me to meet Brittney at the hotel she's staying at.

We arrive at the Jets stadium and I'm immediately covered with camera flashes and screams of my name. I hold on to Brittney a little tighter. We might not know each other  super well but I'm just not in the mood today. I still plaster a smile on my face and take pictures with any kids that ask. We finally make it into the box, I sigh " that gods that's over I wish a little less attention would be on me when there's a whole NFL game going on". Brittney responds "they will get used to it, it takes time but eventually they leave you alone". "I hope!" I say and run to give Blake a hug.

"Taylor it's been forever or i feel like it has!" We were jumping around like kids laughing while I went to greet the rest of the large group joining us in the box today. "Hey Donna," I headed over to greet her with a hug. The game should be starting soon but who knows I take a seat for now since we stand most of the game. Brittany makes an announcement" so... I decided to cater food here since it's not a home game and I don't want to send money towards another team. Look at the menu and write down what you want". I walk over to the menu and just write down a chicken tender platter since those are my favorite and I'm finally in a good place in my life where I can eat them and not feel guilty afterwards.

The second quarter was about to end as Britney had all sorts of big muscular guys walk in carrying unreasonable amounts of food platters. "Eat up" she says and starts unwrapping them. I've never seen so many food platters for such a small number of people. Well there were about 20 of us but still this meal could feed hundreds. Everyone starts rushing over as the first half of the game is ending. Chiefs are up 20 to 12, if I'm being honest, I'm not very hungry, but I don't wanna be rude because there's so much food here it's actually insane.

I walk over to Donna, and we start to make our way over to the counter area where all the food is sitting. I don't know what it was but the seafood just made me feel so sick to my stomach. I've been getting nauseous a lot lately, and I'm obviously not sure why so I've just been ignoring it. Maybe it's just an imbalance with my meds, the ones I take for my mental health. I walk over just a little bit closer and get ready to grab a plate as I feel my stomach rising up into my throat. I gag with my mouth closed, hold my stomach and start walking to the bathroom as fast as I can without trying to get noticed.

And there goes my breakfast and lunch. I'm so sick of this happening. It's so annoying. I hear footsteps all around me and I just hope no one is hearing me. I want to try to not cause lots of attention to me. The door handle rattles, and Brittney pops her head in. "Taylor , she says, are you OK?" I bring my head up from the toilet bowl. " Yeah I am. I'm all good." after I say that I slam my face back into the bowl, vomiting, even more and grabbing onto the size of the toilet. God, this is awful. I have no clue what's causing this. I keep thinking to myself. Britney walks in and closes and locks the door behind her.

I didn't know the door could lock would've been nice to know. She kneels down and puts my hair up into a ponytail with the extra holder she has around her wrist. I feel like I was vomiting for 10 minutes straight but who knows all I know is that she was sitting there with me. She quickly walked out and grabbed a water bottle before sneaking back in. I can hear all the chaos going on outside the door and I'm glad that it's going on because maybe no one has noticed me being gone. I lean back against the wall as I have nothing left to throw up. And grab one of the towels in the bathroom, wet it and put it on my forehead. "Drink Taylor" I take small sips because that's what my mom always told me I unzipped my boots and threw them off. Trying to get at least a little bit comfortable here. I turn to look at Brittney saying " I'm so sorry this is so embarrassing.

You barely know me and you're sitting in the bathroom with me right now with this going on. Thank you, though I really appreciate it. I'm just really embarrassed." She sits down next to me. " There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm just trying to figure out what caused all that." I take another sip of my water. "Honestly me too, I've been nauseous lately, and I usually throw up at least once a day. Doesn't make any sense. It's never something I've done before and I think just the smell of all the food triggered it but I'm not sure." She closes her eyes and chuckles to herself. " How long has this been going on?" I responded " um a couple weeks". she grabs my hand and I'm really starting to freak out. " Taylor, are you late?" i'm in shock at the question. " my periods have never really been normal so I haven't really taken it that way I don't think I could.

I mean, we use protection  and birth control. It could be pretty hard for that to happen, right?" Then it hits me that I'm pregnant. I don't even know what to think or say but that's the reason I've been feeling bad, that's the reason I've been tired, that's the reason my boobs have been sore, that's the reason I've been just everything but I can't be. " Brittany I can't, be what if I am this can't be happening right now we barely started dating. This is a disaster." She stands up and puts her hand on the door knob. "OK well I have a plan. Let's let this game finish, try to act as normal as you possibly can and then after let's go straight to my house just tell Travis there was an emergency or Britney really needed help with something and there you can test."

I spent the rest of the game trying to enjoy the moment, not thinking about what's going on, looking at cameras and smiling and cheering for everyone and it all ended in a win. I follow Brittany as soon as the games over and start heading to her house. I need to know and I need to know now..

Ok long chapter my bad guys. Hopefully you enjoyed it though.