Gameday

September 24th

Todays the first game I'm going to. I'm super excited but nervous for this relationship to go public. I'm really enjoying it and normally after relationships go public it never ends well. I met up with Donna this morning so Travis can get to the game early. I decided to wear a white tank top, black high rise Jean shorts and a chief windbreaker. I'm super excited to be able to see him play. Also hang out with Donna more. The game is in Kansas City aka a home game against the Chicago Bears. I do very minimal makeup, put on a simple necklace and some earrings. I painted my nails red, well glittery, red. Since I haven't been able to go out to get my nails done in years, I've gotten pretty good at doing it myself.

We arrived at the stadium to lots of paparazzi, which wasn't a surprise, but I still didn't really want to be seen. I normally do, but I'd rather just hang out with Donna. I feel bad that she's getting followed as well. It sucks but that's part of the job. We walked in and were escorted by lots of security, including mine. They took us on a golf cart and rode us to a better, more secure entrance to enter a box. The box is really nice. I've never really been to an NFL game before. The game started and the camera just kept pointing at me. There was fans there and I would try to stop when I could to get pictures. It's crazy how there literally everywhere. I didn't wanna say anything or seem rude, but I could just see the backlash that I was going to get from this, well from the NFL cameras on me all the time, it's just what I need more backlash but I've learned over all the years I've done this that you can't pay attention to the media.

I got to meet so many amazing people though. I got to meet Brittany Mahomes, who's wife to Patrick Mahomes who is the chiefs quarterback and one of Travis many friends. She's so sweet and welcoming, also beyond gorgeous! "Well if it isn't the famous Taylor!" Curly haired skinny Mahomes walks up and gives me a hug in the box during halftime. "Hi, it's so nice to meet you. I'm Taylor". I hug her back. "Great game right! We're killing them as we always do though. Also I think at the cutest thing that you always introduce yourself". I lick my teeth to make sure none of my bright red lipstick got on them before responding." well, I have nothing to compare it to. I've never been to a game like this before an NFL game at all actually. When it comes to introducing myself is just some thing I've always done. I feel awkward. If I don't do it I was taught to do it, so I just continue doing. It Her mouth opens in shock. "Really that's crazy like never a game at all! well welcome  to the club! It's so much fun maybe you can join us wags soon, we're not as awful as the media paints us to be I promise," I would love to! I should take you guys out for dinner or drinks sometime".I respond. "Well I would love to stay and chat but my kiddo's are here so I'll go with them.

You're definitely coming over to our place it's a plan." "Looking forward to it!" I say and give her a hug. Donna brings over two beers and sets one down in front of me. I laugh to myself, I've never had a boyfriends mom just bring me a beer. "Thanks" I say and laugh as I pop it open. The game are way more entertaining and intriguing than I thought they would be. Travis got a touch down and I've never jumped up so fast for a sport before embracing donna in a hug. The more I talk to Donna the more I enjoy being around her. It was really good that I got to meet her before this though because we were literally next to each other the whole entire time and it would've been awkward.  The game was over. A couple beers later and after killing the bears 41-10. I head to go meet Travis. He meets me outside locker room and more pictures are taken questions are asked, and things to be signed are being thrown but we're hand in hand I couldn't be happier. I really enjoyed this game and I hope it won't be my last one. I plan on trying to come to as many as I possibly can but with my busy schedule who knows.

(Sorry for really short chapter I'm just ready to get to the juicy stuff. Ps I know I suck at writing and.... I'm sure lots of what I'm writing is off. Sorry!)