Reality

October 2nd

We arrive at the Mahomes House. I follow Britney up to the master bedroom. She searches her cabinets. " Ahh here it is!" She handed me two different types of tests, a more simple one, and one of the more expensive ones. I walk into the separate toilet room to take them. I finish set them down on the counter on a towel, and wash my hands, I sit down on the edge of the huge tub with my face in my hands. Britney walks over and sits down next to me. When the timer on my phone goes off meaning the results should be in I walk over and there it is to obnoxiously positive pregnancy tests.

I feel nauseous and immediately walk over to the toilet again." how am I gonna do this? How am I gonna explain this? I don't think I can do this. I start breathing heavily and I'm trying to call myself down, but I can't. I sync onto the floor. It starts shaking and crying here I am having a panic attack at a woman's home with a woman I barely know. She sits down on the floor with me." it's always scary the first time trust me I know I was scared. And you have options." I try to take deep breaths before responding. " Although I'm pro choice you know your body, your choice but I don't feel comfortable doing it to myself. I'm just not sure. I'm ready to be a Mom. I don't want to bring a baby into this world and make them suffer what I go through when it's not a choice they're making."

After a couple more hours, sitting in bed with Britney talking, it was getting late and I decided I needed to finally go back to the hotel to meet Travis. I take the tests with me and call my security for a ride. I walk into the hotel room with bloodshot eyes, so we obviously know something is wrong and walk over me quickly. " Travis, we need to talk." He takes my head and leads me to the couch in our suite. I don't even say anything,

I just hand him the test and start breaking down. He looks surprised, his eyes widened, and he just kept looking at them. I'm terrified to know what he thinks." Taylor, look at me." He uses his hand and guides my chin up, wiping the tears off. "It's OK we'll figure this out together. It's all up to you and what you wanna do but I'll be here for you no matter what." I start crying even more." it's not that. I am keeping the baby but I'm just terrified to be in Mom I didn't know if I was ever going to be one and it just came out of the blue and so unexpected and we just started dating and the tabloids are going to go crazy and what are our parents going to think."

He picked me up and took me over to the bed. Pulling my shoes off and slipping under the covers with me. He just held me as I cried. I end up drifting up to sleep. I woke up in the morning feeling sick again... I made a call to my OB. I told her the situation and asked if she would be willing to squeeze me in as we are about to head to Nashville for a couple days. Apparently she can squeeze me in so Travis and I pack our things from the hotel. I'm headed to the jet. My phone buzzed and I looked down. It's Britney." Hey, I'm just checking up on you.

I know it can be really scary and I just wanna make sure you're OK." I read it and didn't respond. I'm just not in that frame of mind right now. I'm ready to get home. Figure out if this is real and talk to my mom. That's all I really wanna do