A first

August 17,
It's been a couple days since I first went to Travis house but I've been back since. Tonight he texted me asking for a Netflix and chill night and why not. I always have so much going on Netflix and chill I will take for granted especially since it's with him. I walk up to the door and he's there waiting for me pulling me into a hug. He smells so good I know that might seem weird but he smells like home and I'm just getting to know him. I walk and greet the dogs letting them lick my makeup free face.

I guess they're not that awful.I wish he could meet my furbabys but the paparazzi risk is a lot stronger than me coming to his house vs mine. I run and jump onto his massive very cushioned couch and kick my adidas slip ons off. "What are we watching"? I smile and stick my tongue out. He jumps on the couch next to me causing a wave of pillows. "Oops' 'he says and pulls my head in for a kiss. I look at him as he laughs, his laugh is so contagious. "Travis?" He stops laughing and connects our hands. "What's up tay?" I rub his stubbled cheek and he smiles. "I really like us". He grins softly and pushes me down so he's on top of me. "I like us too Taylor. '' He starts to make out with me and I just need something more.

As we're passionately connected at the lips and slide my red tank top over my head leaving me in my bra. He bites his lips at the site, "Taylor'' he pulls away looking at me. "Yes" "are you sure" I threw my shirt across the room. "Please" he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck kissing down as he walks upstairs. He lays me down on his bed and removes his shirt. God he's so hot I can't stop looking at him. He pulls my leggings off leaving me in just my thong. I start breathing heavily. "You're so gorgeous Taylor". He kisses me down the neck probably leaving marks but leaving me with my head back. He stops and sits up over me." Again are your sure" I nod, I'm on birth control.'' He reaches underneath my back and unclips my bra, slides his trunks off and slides my thong off. "Travis please I need you"....

We lay next to each other breathlessly hand in hand. "Holy shit" he laughs. "You all right?" I lay my sweaty head back, "never been better. He covers my naked body with the covers and slips in as well. As we both drift off from an eventful evening. I slowly flutter my eyes open and turn to look at the time. "Fuck" it's 3am I bet tree is pissed and my drivers/security are probably waiting for me. I put on whatever t-shirt Travis was wearing and my underwear to walk downstairs.

I dial trees number to let her I'm alive." Hey tree" I hear her sigh in the background. " thank god you're alive, I'm pissed at least leave me a text" I grind my teeth. " sorry we got kinda caught up". She laughs "well at least you're ok ". I head upstairs and continue sleeping. "Morning" the raspy voice next to me says.

"Good morning". He stretches his long arms. "Sleep good?" "Definitely." I sit up and crack my neck. "So he looks towards me". Do you want to meet my family? I figured why not.. I really like you, I think you like me and I want you to come to a game of mine if you're ok with it but you should meet them first." I'm a bit shocked so early but honored that he sees me that way like I do him. " I can't wait!"

Authors note..
Sorry I didn't go into to much smut I figured there plenty of that on this app. Also sorry for the short chapter I will try to keep them longer from now on.